CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: does clone cd help breaking copy- write protection   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1729 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> RE: does clone cd help breaking copy- write protection Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: does clone cd help breaking copy- write protection - 9/13/2002 12:29:56 AM   
Laffin Assassin

Hey razor911
So the Post you are on about was posted on 7/23/2002 4:10
http://www.cdrinfo.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5839
In which you Say " Recently many of my friends ar asking for my audio cds, so i made cd copies my choosing cd-copy option in nero 4.0.8. i wrote the cd in 2x speed the cd works fine but my friend says that copied audio cds are never as good as the originals when it comes to sound quality."

Which is admitting that you are doing Piracy in any language !!!

And originally then you post this one on 07/23/2002 : 4:42:12
Which even you should to be work out was posted 32 minutes Later and in the first one as everyone can see you openly admit to Piracy.
And now almost 2 months later you are complaining.

And in your latest farce you say "Laffin Assassin, you say u are dead against piracy, then why did you not delete that audio cd topic of mine?, all it does is sets bad example to newer members."

First thing Why did you post it in the first place if you knew it was a bad example to newer members But No it will do not be deleted it is left there to show newer members that our Forum does not stand for anyone wanting help with Piracy that is not what we are here for !!!

You also Say " Does this post say that i want to make illegal copies or do a pirate activity???If you still want to preach to me about my last posts PAPA then please give a prior notice that I am not entitled to further help else dont post unnecessary posts."

You Say in one of your other Usless Posts " well I am 16, My real name is Harsh, I am From Mumbai, India. But i consider my self the cd writing king, atleast amongst the people of my age group."

So why would the cd writing KING want our humble help LOL [?]

And This is not the post you are talking about it was the one above ! But I will give you the warning you crave If you put anymore requests for help with your Piracy or if you give any Disrespect to any of the Mods on this Forum I will delete them personally and lock the Topic so be Warned !!!

Speaking Without Thinking, Is Like Shooting Without Aiming !!!

(in reply to razor911)
Post #: 17
RE: does clone cd help breaking copy- write protection - 9/13/2002 12:58:55 AM   
MP3Mogul

Razor,

As John stated, backup copies are legal in some countries. However, in the same light, it is against the law in EVERY country to remove copy protection for the purpose of backup! If you copy the cd for personal backup, you are not allowed to modify it in any form. It is well "known" that only a pirate or someone wanting to pirate would want to know how to "remove" copy protection. Think you really need to read what LA posted above and pay close attention to what he said. Good Day Mate!

LG GSA H22L Firm 1.02
Samsung SH-203N Firm SB01
LiteOn SOHD-16P9S Firm FS0D

(in reply to razor911)
Post #: 18
RE: does clone cd help breaking copy- write protection - 9/25/2002 6:35:31 AM   
AUGUR

Ummm I do not wish to be rude I understand that Laffin thinks that it is because people are making copies that the prices of software is going up, but that however is a complete untruth. I have been in the game copying business since the first commodore 64 was on the market. Now games were expensive then and they still are. They will never go down in price, not even if priacy was completely wiped out, I think on the complete contrary, if priacy was wiped out game prices would go through the roof, as they would then know they had everyone at there mercy and then we would pay great money for games, since they know we can ***** and copy there software they will try to keep prices at the minimum, since they would rather people buy instead of pirate games. But if you really think that prices would drop if people quit pirating games and stuff well perhaps you need to look around a bit, don't come down on someone for asking a quesiton because you have your own personal view point, that is wrong, and whats worse is don't even go there by saying all your copies of software are legit, I don't but that for a minute you might fool some people out here but not me you cannot honestly say you have no illegal copies not even one, YA RIGHT!!!!!! like I said I don't mean to be rude but Laffin you cut some poor guy down for trying to get some knowledge and you were way out of line sorry to say!!!!

RICK THE ROCK

(in reply to razor911)
Post #: 19
RE: does clone cd help breaking copy- write protection - 9/25/2002 9:47:24 AM   
Tron

Well to be honest, you are a bit out of line here. We do not want this sight shut down, so we do not talk about, or help people make copies of games that they do not own. Now if you take knowledge we offer and use it to make a copy of a game that you do not own it is not our doing. You have made this choice and are the one responsable if you get in trouble for it. All we are saying is that we do not need to discuss it here. We get tired of telling people over and over again so I guess we get short about it after a while, and my bud LA is a bit agressive sometimes, but he has spend many hours working on this forum, as we all have, and we try to keep it clean from this sort of stuff. We are here to help people make backups of software they own so that they can save the originals. You need to respect our forum rules, and our Mods and Admin's wishes. And one last thing, what software I have on my computer or discs is not up for debate. The rules are the rules and will not be bent on this.

"Respect our forum, other users, and our staff.... have a good time!"

CDR-INFO

(in reply to razor911)
Post #: 20
RE: does clone cd help breaking copy- write protection - 9/25/2002 10:59:42 PM   
Laffin Assassin

HEY Augur
In one of your other posts you say " Hi all, well clony ended, well as I am sure another great program will emerge it's the waht now that is the question. I am new and as some of you experienced cloners will be ok I have no programing knowledge and I am really new to the copy lingo and were to find out stuff, and I will be stuck to be honest. All I wanted to do was get some free games, and have a little fun. Perhaps now that will be ended for me. perhaps not forever but it will be awhile, I just hope that the last verion of clonyxxl will carry me.
RICK THE ROCK

And in your last post you say " I have been in the game copying business since the first commodore 64 was on the market."
What a joke !!!
All I will say is that I Will back up exactly what my Mate Tron has already said !!! And on this Forum we will not give anyone help or allow them to ask for help in copying Programs that they do not Legally own and anyone who thinks any different is not Welcome here that is not what we are here for !!!
And the answer to your question is NO I have never or ever will Copy any Program that I don't Own and I have never and never will sell or give anyone a copy of my Programs which in most Countries including your own is Illegal !!!
I know Pirates like to stick together but so do we !!!

Speaking Without Thinking, Is Like Shooting Without Aiming !!!

(in reply to razor911)
Post #: 21
RE: does clone cd help breaking copy- write protection - 9/26/2002 6:41:35 AM   
AUGUR

No one here has any room to talk I am sure you all make so called backups and I am sure most of you do not have the legal copies of all you have in your possesion, you guys are a bunch of double talkers I thought that you guys were a bunch of pretty good people, but it seems you will help eahc other in your marry band of pirates and pretend your this bunch of cool only backup legit stuff guys but I say let he who is without sin cast the first stone, and I am pretty sure none of you are without that, so help people out or don't but keep your rude and holyer than thou comments to yourselves, just plain don't say a thing if you have not got anything nice to say, how old are you guys 6 years old, man I have seen kids in my girlfriends daycare act better than you guys I hope none of you have children cause I would feel sorry for them growing up with fathers or mothers like you people are. Please take this as a time to look at yourself and think before you put people down, and think of what you yourself are guilty of before you go and start condeming someone else. I don't care if you are the mediator of this place you do not have the right to treat anyone like that at all..... ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!!

RICK THE ROCK

(in reply to razor911)
Post #: 22
RE: does clone cd help breaking copy- write protection - 9/26/2002 8:05:26 AM   
Tron

LOL.... you kill me. First you attack our rules to not talk about making copies of software we do not own, then you continue to spout off about it. I never said if I copy software or not, I said it was none of your buisness basicly. I also told you that we just do not want to have this forum shut down because of helping others steal software. I explained the rules to you and told you that you were getting a bit out of line. Then you still can not seem to read and understand the reply, you seem to have a need to spout off some more. I am locking down this topic, right after I say one last time, that we are here to help people to make lagit copies of software they own. What you do with the info is your business. It is our policy to NOT discuss illeagle copying, and we plan to keep it this way. I am not going to argue with you again about the policy because you are not going to change it. We also will not have you attacking any User or Mod or Admin on this forum so please refrain from such activity. I, in no way am giving you a hard time, I am telling you the facts and the rules so live with it. Enough said.....

"Respect our forum, other users, and our staff.... have a good time!"

CDR-INFO

(in reply to razor911)
Post #: 23
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> RE: does clone cd help breaking copy- write protection Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI