CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Incd and Easy Cd Creator Compatiblity   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1570 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Packet Writing >> Incd and Easy Cd Creator Compatiblity Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Incd and Easy Cd Creator Compatiblity - 12/18/2001 9:52:14 AM   
datacomm

I installed the Incd software that came with my burner, however it seems that not all the files are visble on my cdrw disc that was created using direct cd. I can however seem them on the drive it was written on. I assume UDF is universial so my question is this, should it make a difference if I format under direct CD or Incd to be able to write to it? I formatted a disc with Incd, but when I tried to send data to it gave me an error about being read only. Is there any issues with other software and Incd, such as cdrwin or clonecd being on the same machine as nero? I'm running windows 2000 with service pack 2. Should I be using the Adaptec or Incd UDF reader? Thanks in advance

Post #: 1
RE: Incd and Easy Cd Creator Compatiblity - 12/26/2001 2:19:53 AM   
phop007

My CDRW-CD format with Incd version 2.32 but later I uninstall Incd and install DirectCD version 5.1 build 133 instead, I found no problem between CDRW-CD(format with Incd) and DirectCD.

My system:-
Windows XP
Lite-on 12101b CD Writer

Loveless

(in reply to datacomm)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Packet Writing >> Incd and Easy Cd Creator Compatiblity Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI