CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Black Friday Sales online 2008   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1262 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Audio >> Black Friday Sales online 2008 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Black Friday Sales online 2008 - 11/28/2008 4:31:49 AM   
tracyjump

What's on sales of the Black Friday 2008?
For some people, Thanksgiving weekend sales wouldn't be complete without turkey, mashed potatoes -- and Black Friday . Considered the official start of the holiday shopping season, Black Friday is traditionally when shoppers score some of the biggest deals of the year on items such as TVs, apparel, toys and so on.
This month alone, luxury retailers Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue have held massive sales, with many items 40% to 70% off, while discounters such as Kmart have offered "early Black Friday" specials on toys and other merchandise as Black Friday sales.
Wondershare software is currently offering the Special software for Black Friday Sales online 2008 with many items 50% to 70% off, such as Video Converter Suite, Ripper Pack Platinum for PC, DVD Studio Pack for Windows, which intergraded by Wondershare Video to DVD Burner, DVD Ripper Platinum. Video Converter Platinum and YouTube Downloader, it’s all-in-one Pack software to convert DVD Video, burn DVD and download Youtube video easily. Color the digital life and Black Fridday.
There is time limit as the bundles are not released until Sunday, November 30th.
Any way, it’s still our Black Friday of 2008 and shows you how to get the Black Friday deals online on Thanksgiving Day instead of having to stand in line on Black Friday.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Audio >> Black Friday Sales online 2008 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI