CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Trying to upgrade firmware for Optorite DD1603 DVD drive   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1351 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> Firmware >> Trying to upgrade firmware for Optorite DD1603 DVD drive Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Trying to upgrade firmware for Optorite DD1603 DVD drive - 1/20/2008 7:40:05 AM   
jscodwyer

I am trying to install a game that has copy protection technology which failed and the  trouble shooting advise was to upgrade the firmware.

I have an Optorite DVD RW DD1603 with firmware verion 2.10E installed and found the latest firmware at http://cdr-info.com/Sections/Firmware/SingleModel.aspx?DriveId=1054

However the links to the Download Location for v2.30E does not exist and none of the links show me a file to download.

Will upgrading the firmware help me install the game and if so how can I get a hold of the latest firmware for my DVD player???

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> Firmware >> Trying to upgrade firmware for Optorite DD1603 DVD drive Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI