CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

how can i burn mp3's to disc without any gaps between songs   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1394 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Audio >> how can i burn mp3's to disc without any gaps between songs Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
how can i burn mp3's to disc without any gaps between s... - 8/3/2006 10:40:00 AM   
dyln

Hi everyone ...
i am trying to put all my pink floyd cds onto 1 cd as mp3 files which will be played in the standalone dvd players i have in the house.
the problem is that a lot of the songs continue into the next song with no gaps in between each song.
i am using nero 7 to burn to disc and if i burn to a normal audio disc then it is easy to select "no gaps between songs" but if i burn to mp3 than i cannot see this option any where.
So does anyone know how this can be done without any gaps between each song or of any software which is capable of doing this.
thanx .... darren
Post #: 1
RE: how can i burn mp3's to disc without any gaps betwe... - 8/3/2006 3:47:34 PM   
alexmacris

Hi friend! Are you sure your DVD player would playback Mp3 files? If so, just use a software like EAC (www.exactaudiocopy.de) and convert all your files into MP3...

(in reply to dyln)
Post #: 2
RE: how can i burn mp3's to disc without any gaps betwe... - 8/3/2006 6:04:22 PM   
dyln

thanx for your reply ...
yes all my dvd players play mp3s.
all my music files are already in mp3 format so they dont have to be converted, its just the gaps INBETWEEN the songs i need to remove so that each song blends into the next song like it does on the original audio cds that i have.

(in reply to dyln)
Post #: 3
RE: how can i burn mp3's to disc without any gaps betwe... - 8/5/2006 4:38:06 PM   
alexmacris

Hi friend! I don't think its possible to do this unless...you merge mp3 into a single file

(in reply to dyln)
Post #: 4
RE: how can i burn mp3's to disc without any gaps betwe... - 8/5/2006 7:57:31 PM   
MP3Mogul

Alex is correct, this is the only way to accomplish this.

LG GSA H22L Firm 1.02
Samsung SH-203N Firm SB01
LiteOn SOHD-16P9S Firm FS0D

(in reply to alexmacris)
Post #: 5
RE: how can i burn mp3's to disc without any gaps betwe... - 8/11/2006 8:45:15 PM   
Clint

No, it can be done the above 2 posters are incorrect... Use EAC as stated above, insert the audio CD into drive, wait untill the TOC is read and the track listing is displayed in EAC's window. Then go up the top, to Action --> Check gaps (or something like that). Once the gaps are read (or the time each gap is), go to Action --> Leave out gaps. Then continue extracting to .wav or .mp3 or your preferred format. Each audio file will then be without the gaps, and on MP3 players, the next song will play instantly.

(in reply to MP3Mogul)
Post #: 6
RE: how can i burn mp3's to disc without any gaps betwe... - 8/21/2006 4:01:29 AM   
alexmacris

hi friend! great info!

(in reply to Clint)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Audio >> how can i burn mp3's to disc without any gaps between songs Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI