CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

HELP-Multi session disc Nero   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1329 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> HELP-Multi session disc Nero Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
HELP-Multi session disc Nero - 4/7/2006 8:46:59 AM   
Ohiocaps

Well, I have been reading the internet inhopes of finding some assistance...not much luck so far.
I have Sonic MyDVD and Sony Vegas Movie Studio + DVD and neither would allow me to transfer small dvd's (home movies) onto 1 large dvd.
I have 2 drives.....a dvd-rom & dvd-+-RW. I should rephrase that & say neither would allow me to create a multisession disc.
I figured there was a problem with the inferior dell dvd burner so I requested a new one.
Of course installation was a problem and I lost everything & had to reinstall everything....it has been a rough few weeks to say the least.
The new Buslink DBW 1647 burner came with Nero software & is pretty simple to use.
However, when I do dvd copy disc it does not give me a check box to click to make it a multisession disc.
I even spent the $$ and called tech support for $1.29/minute. I was told Nero Express does have this option and was told to uninstall & reinstall.
I did that...4 times!! Still the option does not show up.
What am I missing?????????????Anybody know before I call them back?

All these softwares allow me to copy one of my small dvd's onto a large dvd but then it closes it up. Where is the option for these softwares? I feel like I am losing my mind. I even uninstalled the Sonic & Sony softwares so they would not interfer with Nero..........didn;t make a difference.......................

ANY THOUGHT?????????????

Thanks so much!
Post #: 1
RE: HELP-Multi session disc Nero - 4/9/2006 5:38:13 AM   
Antonio

If you transfer everything first on your HD then maybe Nero Vision Express will help you.

salute proffessionista!

(in reply to Ohiocaps)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> HELP-Multi session disc Nero Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI