CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Convert mp3 to Cd-Da???? can it be done?   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1249 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Convert mp3 to Cd-Da???? can it be done? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Convert mp3 to Cd-Da???? can it be done? - 2/12/2006 2:11:22 PM   
Suzie shag

i have my mp3 files here and was wondering if thay could be converted in to Cd-Da which is CD digital audio would this make my CD's more sufficient?????
p.s i am attempting to make an audio CD!!!!!
Post #: 1
RE: Convert mp3 to Cd-Da???? can it be done? - 2/12/2006 4:52:53 PM   
SithTracy

Sure, all you need is Nero... or some recording application.  Should be a piece of cake.  What product do you have for burning CD's installed?

(in reply to Suzie shag)
Post #: 2
RE: Convert mp3 to Cd-Da???? can it be done? - 2/13/2006 12:41:49 AM   
Clint

quote:

ORIGINAL: Suzie shag

i have my mp3 files here and was wondering if thay could be converted in to Cd-Da which is CD digital audio would this make my CD's more sufficient?????
p.s i am attempting to make an audio CD!!!!!

Hi Suzie,
Of coarse you can, this is a benefit of having only compressed music (MP3, OGG, Monkey's Audio, WMA etc..) on your drive as it can also be de-compressed back to the standard for CD-DA. The process is simple. Do you have any CD-R software installed? I suggest Nero if it has already been purchased, however if you have yet to buy any such software, try EAC or Exact Audio Copy , this is freeware but one should donate a small token of appreciation. As the name suggests it is very precise, but can look complex to the new user.

Did your CD burner come with your PC or did you purchase a retail kit? It should come with some sort of recording software on a CD or pre-installed on your hard disk. Which software do you have and what brand/model of burner is it?

Please answer these questions so we can further assist you in your endevours...

(in reply to Suzie shag)
Post #: 3
RE: Convert mp3 to Cd-Da???? can it be done? - 2/13/2006 5:29:43 AM   
Esskie

Hi There,
Both SithTracy & Clint have answered the question already but if I can just toss in my tuppence worth.

Nero converts *.mp3 files to *.cda files, as read by any CD player, automatically anyway, just choose the 'Make Audio CD' option from the NeroStartSmart interface (if you use it?) then it's just a cimple case of adding your desired mp3 files to your compilation.
When you have reached the capacity of the CD just burn & you'll have an audio disc readable in pretty much any/all CD players, playstations, PC's etc, anything that you'd use to listen to an audio CD on anyway.

Regards, Esskie.

Catch 22
It's all swings and roundabouts....

(in reply to Clint)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Convert mp3 to Cd-Da???? can it be done? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI