CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Help copying bought music.   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1696 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> Help copying bought music. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Help copying bought music. - 2/3/2006 5:52:45 AM   
swoggy

About 6 months ago I bought 3 tracks from Napster and 3 from my ISP all as free trials and had no problem playing them. At the time it asked if I wanted to backup the licences, which I did. Weeks later I couldn't play the dl's and had to re apply for the licences, I've done this a few times now and cannot get anymore licences.

Now when I really need to make a few CD's for the car I'm unable to make an Audio CD including these bought singles - I get message no licence available - I've used windowsXP writing software and Nero with no luck. In the same folder I store 'My Music' I also have numerous copies of the licences I've backed up over the months, they're called 'drmv1lic.bak' and 'drmv1key.bak' numbered up to drmv3.

Can anyone help me to copy this legally bought music by associating it with the licences I've downloaded.... it doesn't seem to recognise the licences on its own.

Thank guys                                            
Post #: 1
RE: Help copying bought music. - 2/3/2006 6:01:47 AM   
MP3Mogul

I would say you're going to have to call customer support, and tell them what is going on.

LG GSA H22L Firm 1.02
Samsung SH-203N Firm SB01
LiteOn SOHD-16P9S Firm FS0D

(in reply to swoggy)
Post #: 2
RE: Help copying bought music. - 2/3/2006 9:31:39 AM   
swoggy

quote:

ORIGINAL: MP3Mogul

I would say you're going to have to call customer support, and tell them what is going on.

Thier main aim is to get me to sign up again, and repeating the fact that I had 4 new copies of the licence and should have taken backup copies. Thats thier help.

I have my ligitimate music in one folder and a backup copy of 'lic.bak' & 'key.bak' files in another. I need to bring the two together to allow me to make a legit CD.

ps. If I'd have gone down the bt route i'd no doubt have a perfectly working but 'pirate' copy a lot quicker and easier.

Please, how do I use the backed up licence to varify the tracks. 

(in reply to MP3Mogul)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> Help copying bought music. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI