CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Questions on copying   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1358 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles >> Questions on copying Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Questions on copying - 12/30/2003 7:30:31 PM   
skachick

OK, first off, I have read around the internet but none of the places I have visited have answered my questions, so I would like to know a few things.

First thing and main thing is, I was looking on how to burn and play back-up PS2 games and found alot of info, but they all say how to burn a PS2 game (.bin file) and thats it. They assume that you are downloading the games off the internet and have it already in .bin form, I guess. Well, I would like to be able to rip my own PS2 games, change them into a .bin file and then burn them on DVD's so I can play them with a modchip. Anybody know how to do this? I have a Pioneer DVD/CD Writer AO6U.

The next thing I would like to know is how do you rip songs off of a PS2 game? I just bought True Crime and I would like to get a couple songs off their and onto my computer if possible. Also, how do you rip movie scenes off of games? I'm sure that's possible because I've seen some on the internet.

The third thing I would like to know is how do you tell what version your PS2 is. My bf got me one for christmas so I'm guessing it's a pretty new version. It's the one that comes with the broadband/dial-up network adaptor and ATV2.

The last thing I would like to know is just a recomendation. I have been looking on www.modchip.com and I'm trying to decide which modchip is the best (which I know I need to know the version of my PS2 first, but I was just assuming that it's v1.9 for the time being). I was thinking about getting this one: http://www.modchip.com/ps2/dms3order.htm . Does anybody know if this is a good one, or am I just paying too much money for a piece of junk. If that's not a good one can someone give me a link to a better one.

If anyone can take a few minutes and explain all this to me, or at least give a link to somewhere that will, I would greatly appreciate it.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles >> Questions on copying Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post