CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Xbox SDK   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1612 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles >> Xbox SDK Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Xbox SDK - 12/30/2003 12:52:57 AM   
Jimmys

I know nothing about programming but i believe that xbox is greater than playstation2.
I have seen too many utilities on the internet making bootable cd for xbox, upgrading the firmware and making multigame cd
Moreover the fact that the xbox console can be connected to a pc as a part of a network(i thing that ps2 doesn't even have a port for that) gives the option to the user to behave to the hd and to the dvd-rom of the game console as a part of the network.
In addition to that the user is able to load a game just right from his pc's hard disk ...so the dvd-rom of the xbox is somehow useless
The reason for posting that is because i saw that there is an XBOX SDK 5849 December and when i read the details it notes that it
Supports Visual Studio.Net 2003.[xx(]
Could somebody please explain to me what SDK is and how could it be used on the Xbox game console
Post #: 1
RE: Xbox SDK - 12/30/2003 1:33:24 AM   
Laffin Assassin

SDK stands for Software Development Kit for the Xbox. Dubbed XDK (Xbox software development kit) the new set of tools will enable game developers to create game properties for the console system using a Pc !!!
You also forgot to mention that once Mod Chipped you can use +R DVD Backups of your programs in your X-Box DVD Player !!!

Speaking Without Thinking, Is Like Shooting Without Aiming !!!

(in reply to Jimmys)
Post #: 2
RE: Xbox SDK - 1/1/2004 4:56:00 PM   
sp

LA has told you everything Jimmy!
Happy new year to all.

WM # CI

(in reply to Jimmys)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles >> Xbox SDK Page: [1]
Jump to: