CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

does it matter in which speed i burn my PS2 games?   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1883 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles >> does it matter in which speed i burn my PS2 games? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
does it matter in which speed i burn my PS2 games? - 12/4/2003 8:02:37 AM   
souless

Someone told me that it is better to burn the games and all the dvds X1 speed and if ill do otherwise it will screw up my ps2, is it true and if yes please explain.

thanks in advance.
Post #: 1
RE: does it matter in which speed i burn my PS2 games? - 12/4/2003 9:25:43 AM   
sp

I know that -R are better from +R with respect to compatibility especially concerning older ps2 hardware revisions. In general, burners are optimized for recording at the maximum or next to it speed.

WM # CI

(in reply to souless)
Post #: 2
RE: does it matter in which speed i burn my PS2 games? - 12/4/2003 7:28:47 PM   
souless

what i ment was if it matters for the ps2 reading "eyepiece" if i burned the DVD at X4 or X1 because as i said someone told me that if ill use DVDS which i burned at speed higher than X1 it will kill aventually my reading "eyepiece".
so is it true?

(in reply to souless)
Post #: 3
RE: does it matter in which speed i burn my PS2 games? - 12/5/2003 1:21:56 AM   
MP3Mogul

Souless, I have done countless searching, on numerous boards regarding this, and there is "NOTHING" to substantiate this claim, keep burning at 4X as long as the games are quality for you.

LG GSA H22L Firm 1.02
Samsung SH-203N Firm SB01
LiteOn SOHD-16P9S Firm FS0D

(in reply to souless)
Post #: 4
RE: does it matter in which speed i burn my PS2 games? - 12/5/2003 1:41:41 PM   
Jimmys

Mp3Mogul is right
It doesn't really matters the writting speed as it concerns the ps2 playability of the written disc.

(in reply to souless)
Post #: 5
RE: does it matter in which speed i burn my PS2 games? - 12/6/2003 2:18:15 AM   
Laffin Assassin

The only thing to worry about is to make sure you use good quality Media as some of the Cheapies don't last very long once they have been written and used a bit the layer falls to bits and that makes them unreadable !!!

Speaking Without Thinking, Is Like Shooting Without Aiming !!!

(in reply to souless)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles >> does it matter in which speed i burn my PS2 games? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI