CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

How to burn MPEG file to VCD   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1452 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Video >> How to burn MPEG file to VCD Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to burn MPEG file to VCD - 10/10/2005 1:30:37 AM   
umadv82

Hi all.. please...could anyone guide me the steps to burn vcd using nero express. I had done few times but couldn't make it.

The steps I followed as below:

1. I Clicked on Video/Pictures

2. Then I add the file which I had download from web, File Type : MPEG Video, 612, 397 KB. My cd-rw is 650mb.

3. After click next, its appear as "My Video Cd Menu", I clicked as set default, and go to next.

4. On "Final Burn Setting", my writing speed is 4x (600KB/s), it could not be changed to any other and I clicked burn.

5. After complete burn, the cd copied as dat.file where I could not play this cd to my video cd player.
I put into cd-rom to view...I has 6 thumbnails as below :

CDI
MPEGAV
SEGMENT
EXT
PICTURES
VCD

If I click to MPEGAV, there's a file named AVSEQ01, dat file 362,268 KB, from here I can play in windows media player. I tried used cd-r also the same problem...I don't know where's the error. It could not play in my cd player.

Please help?
Post #: 1
RE: How to burn MPEG file to VCD - 10/10/2005 1:56:17 AM   
Antonio

I usually use Nero Burning Rom. If you choose the Video-CD or SVideo-CD option and put the MPEG files in it should be ok.

(in reply to umadv82)
Post #: 2
RE: How to burn MPEG file to VCD - 10/10/2005 9:30:05 PM   
umadv82

eah i did add the mpeg file too....but the same problem, whats the different between nero express and nero burning rom?

(in reply to Antonio)
Post #: 3
RE: How to burn MPEG file to VCD - 10/11/2005 2:44:34 AM   
Antonio

Its the same, only the GUI is different. I prefer the difficult rather than the easiest. You do the drag'n'drop manualy.

(in reply to umadv82)
Post #: 4
RE: How to burn MPEG file to VCD - 10/15/2005 11:38:48 PM   
posterise

quote:

ORIGINAL: umadv82

Hi all.. please...could anyone guide me the steps to burn vcd using nero express. I had done few times but couldn't make it.

The steps I followed as below:

1. I Clicked on Video/Pictures

2. Then I add the file which I had download from web, File Type : MPEG Video, 612, 397 KB. My cd-rw is 650mb.

3. After click next, its appear as "My Video Cd Menu", I clicked as set default, and go to next.

4. On "Final Burn Setting", my writing speed is 4x (600KB/s), it could not be changed to any other and I clicked burn.

5. After complete burn, the cd copied as dat.file where I could not play this cd to my video cd player.
I put into cd-rom to view...I has 6 thumbnails as below :

CDI
MPEGAV
SEGMENT
EXT
PICTURES
VCD

If I click to MPEGAV, there's a file named AVSEQ01, dat file 362,268 KB, from here I can play in windows media player. I tried used cd-r also the same problem...I don't know where's the error. It could not play in my cd player.

Please help?

Your steps were absolutely right, but look, what do you imply saying CD-player or Video CD-Player.
If you imply DVD-player, then it`s different - just look in the instruction for your Video-player. Some DVDs don`t recognize CDs at all, some of them read CD-Rs and don`t read CD-RWs, some of them read everything.
And by the way,to playyou Video CD on a computer you don`t have to go to any thumbnail, just click right button on the icon of your CD/DVD device and select in the context menu AutoPlay, and then choose Media Player.
Let me know about the results 

(in reply to umadv82)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Video >> How to burn MPEG file to VCD Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI