CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Downloaded games on to hd loader using HDL Dump?   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1399 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles >> Downloaded games on to hd loader using HDL Dump? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Downloaded games on to hd loader using HDL Dump? - 7/26/2005 9:45:02 PM   
r_a_s_10

I recently got my HD Loader and though i am satisfied with it's performace I feel restless to a certain extent. The main reason i bought the HD Loader was so that I can play games that have yet to be released in the UK.

I was planning on importing Winning Eleven 9 from Japan but I'm a bit strapped for cash so I was wondering is it possible to download PS2 games using say bittorrent and then installing it onto the HD Loader using either HDL Dump or by burning it onto a DVD first and then transferring it on using HDL Dump.

Thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: Downloaded games on to hd loader using HDL Dump? - 8/11/2005 11:10:37 AM   
foofdawg

FYI, I havent used it yet, but just finished reading the forums. You should be able to do it, but you may have to hook your ps2 hd to your pc, and use a program like WinHIIP to put the game onto your hard drive. Apparently, HD Loader looks to make sure the disk is a real sony disk, and wont let you copy the disk to your ps2 hard drive from a burned copy. Read the main forum, it should explain it all in there, although it did take me about a 1/2 hour to read through all 20 pages.

(in reply to r_a_s_10)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles >> Downloaded games on to hd loader using HDL Dump? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI