CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Nero and others cd burning nightmares   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1502 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Nero and others cd burning nightmares Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Nero and others cd burning nightmares - 11/18/2001 10:10:43 AM   
lylacwyne

Hi All
Hope someone can offer some help after this week of nightmare.This is my first time of using Nero, decided to try this after this awful week with CloneCD,let me just say I have used CloneCD for many months with no problems until last Saturday when trying to copy a cd on the fly everything sized up, had to restart,no cd drives found,had to restore reg,tried again and able to copy o.k,thought everything o.k then it happened again n again everytime it starts to write it just siezed up so tried Winoncd that got to 46% then did same taking all knowledge of cd drives with it. Now trying Nero 5.5 the same thing happened on trying to copy on the fly but can read to image then write o.k but when writing the used read buffers bar keeps going down to 1% then builds back up this happens when the write is at about 66% is this a problem as I was told that bar should stay at or near 100% both drives are on same cable but that's how they have always been and I could copy on the fly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know it's not that important to be able to copy on the fly am more interested as to why these problems.
Win 98se
Athlon 850
512 meg ram
MSI K7T PRO 2-A m/b
Hercules 3D Prophet 2 mx
Soundblaster pci 128
Plextor 12x10x32A
LG 52x cd rom
Many Thanks in advance
lylacwyne

Post #: 1
RE: Nero and others cd burning nightmares - 11/18/2001 7:07:12 PM   
john

Try to install a working ASPI layer

Visit www.cdrinfo.com - The Recording Authority

(in reply to lylacwyne)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Nero and others cd burning nightmares Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI