CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

how to burn looks like CD-Audio disc but with my own data tracks ?   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1266 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> how to burn looks like CD-Audio disc but with my own data tracks ? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
how to burn looks like CD-Audio disc but with my own da... - 5/12/2007 5:07:37 AM   
Slavko

Firstly I'm sorry for my bad english.I want burn CD-R with two separate tracks contains my own binary data ( track1.bin and track2.bin). Probably it has to be in track-at-once mode. J want have a little space without recoded data between tracks like audio CD's track-at-once burned have. I can record first track1.bin in Nero (burn image, track-at-once, multisession, leave session open) but when I want burn track2.bin Nero can't do it or record it simply like file, not like track with my data. Thanks for all answers
Post #: 1
RE: how to burn looks like CD-Audio disc but with my ow... - 5/12/2007 8:19:34 AM   
SithTracy

In Nero, you want to make sure you record in Mixed Mode or CD Extra to achieve the results you are looking for.  Look carefully at the left pane, it breaks up the data and audio segments.  If your trying to add to separate ISO files or disc images, Nero is not going to work for you unless you extract the data/audio in the images with something like IsoBuster.

(in reply to Slavko)
Post #: 2
RE: how to burn looks like CD-Audio disc but with my ow... - 5/12/2007 10:58:09 AM   
Slavko

Thanks for your answer but my troubles still exists. When I try to burn my second image as a second track, doesn't matter Extra CD, Mixed Mode or standard CD, when I use "burn image" Nero accepts my second.iso but tells "disc is not empty" and can't record it.. When I try to burn any file for example *.txt by adding it in explorer window (not as  "burn image file") Nero burns it without any problem. What can I do ? I want burn CD-R with 700MB DivX movie in 2 binary parts/tracks to play it directly from CD drive but impossibly to copy into hard drive.

(in reply to SithTracy)
Post #: 3
RE: how to burn looks like CD-Audio disc but with my ow... - 5/12/2007 5:36:25 PM   
SithTracy

You're not going to be able to burn the images, I suggest you use IsoBuster to extract the data in the image and burn it in "file mode".

(in reply to Slavko)
Post #: 4
RE: how to burn looks like CD-Audio disc but with my ow... - 5/13/2007 4:08:36 AM   
Slavko

I want explain some things.I made compilation my 700MB movie in Nero into *.nrg  image file, inserted it  to DaemonTools emulator, opened virual disc in IsoBuster and dumped existing track to MyTrack.tao (for example). Next I divided it into 2 parts by binary HexEditor, changed names to part1.iso and part2.iso (Nero not accept names like *.tao).First part of burn (part1.iso) I burned without troubles ,in Windows Explorer my disc looks like standard DivX movie (name, extention, size 700MB are corect), I can play it directly from CD drive but copying is only to end of recorded track (around half file). Now, when I try add second track in "file mode" due to your advise, folder of burned this way disc "contains" 2 files: DivX.AVI and part2.iso and movie is "not playable". In which way should I burn my second track in "file mode" (or maybe another way exist) and Nero will not write any info about it into TOC ?

< Message edited by Slavko -- 5/13/2007 4:18:48 AM >

(in reply to SithTracy)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> how to burn looks like CD-Audio disc but with my own data tracks ? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI