CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Copy program   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 985 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> Copy program Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Copy program - 11/13/2006 10:31:13 PM   
AndreL

Looking for a program that copies files and puts them on a span or one DVD or CD where the files are accessible or when spanning not in one file spanned across many cds or dvds.

Msbckup copy mode backup will not work cause it puts all the files in one uncompressed or compressed file and you must restore the file to use the files in the backup file.

< Message edited by AndreL -- 11/14/2006 7:42:53 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Copy program - 1/5/2007 5:46:53 AM   
AndreL

found it http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1895,2037102,00.asp but I'm wondering if Nero has a program in it that does the same thing.

(in reply to AndreL)
Post #: 2
RE: Copy program - 1/5/2007 8:43:46 AM   
SithTracy

Sure, Nero Burning ROM has an indicator bar on the bottom of the screen that tells you where things are.  But, there are no compression features that I am aware of.  I would hesitate on spending any money on the PackEmIn product.  Looks like in the discussion, the product does not recognize when Verbatim discs are inserted in the drive.  They have to be one of the most popular and better quality discs on the market.  If it does not recognize those... look somewhere else.

Though I have never used it, the full Nero package contains a program called BackItUp... you may want to investigate that if you own Nero.

(in reply to AndreL)
Post #: 3
RE: Copy program - 2/5/2007 10:54:33 AM   
AndreL

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1895,2041646,00.asp

Here a program that does what I wanted

(in reply to AndreL)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> Copy program Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI