CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

whats better ps2 or xbox (battle of the consoles)   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1112 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles >> whats better ps2 or xbox (battle of the consoles) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
whats better ps2 or xbox (battle of the consoles) - 3/24/2004 2:21:34 PM   
reas11

come everyone should be able to post an answer to this what console do you think is the best a)PS2 b)XBOX i vote ps2 better chocie of games and better lookin than xbox with that big green button what you think
Post #: 1
RE: whats better ps2 or xbox (battle of the consoles) - 3/24/2004 4:55:36 PM   
sp

Based on what I have read, Xbox is technically better. I do not know if the games are copyable, though.
I think, PS2 has been more succesful, because of the compatibility with earlier PS1 games and the suport it is getting from the already established basis of game developers for these consoles. On the other hand, the MS box is based on DirectX progammers who have little experience on arcades.

WM # CI

(in reply to reas11)
Post #: 2
RE: whats better ps2 or xbox (battle of the consoles) - 3/24/2004 5:55:05 PM   
reas11

youre right xbox does have more power but that still doesn't make a game good yes i like a game to look good but the ps2 games and gamecube games and xbox games all look the same on a program called gamepad they where showing timesiltters 2 and comparing the xbox gcube and ps2 version they all looked the same t me + the ps2 controllers the best xbox is to big and gcube is alright

(in reply to reas11)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles >> whats better ps2 or xbox (battle of the consoles) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI