CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Crossfading w Nero 6 Ultra didn't work -?   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1049 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Audio >> Crossfading w Nero 6 Ultra didn't work -? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Crossfading w Nero 6 Ultra didn't work -? - 4/1/2006 9:32:42 PM   
Aarbyy

Well, It looks utterly simple. But it didn't work. I'm hoping it's still utterly simple and perhaps just a step that I need to take that Nero failed to indicate clearly.

I have yet to play around with my Sound Trax and fully intend to. But in the meantime - I knew I had seen this before - I discovered the option when burning audio tracks with Nero to 'crossfade'. At first I thought I misunderstood what 'crossfade' meant. Then I asked someone at work and they confirmed for me that it simply means having the end of one audio track overlap the beginning of another.

When I selected that option and filled in the field that asks you for the amount of overlap, ei, how many seconds, I thought that I just selected too short an overlap to finish. But after three tries, with my final effort including a 15 second overlap, it became clear to me that the crossfading simply wasn't working.

Can anyone clue me in here?

I have a fully paid version that I bought online.

Thanks in advance.

*I'm still blown away by the way that my hour glass icon flashes rapidly on this site. And the back button doesn't work. And the whatchamacallit that blinks on and off where you're typing disappears sometimes. Is this just something that everyone likes?! I know a site has to generate revenues. But gosh!

< Message edited by Aarbyy -- 4/1/2006 9:34:47 PM >

* 5 trillion $ (American portion: about $500 billion) sit in offshore TAX HAVENS (also used by terrorists), while our 'leaders' whine that they can't afford social spending! *
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Audio >> Crossfading w Nero 6 Ultra didn't work -? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI