CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Newbie to flashing: IDVD16DD to 1620   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1242 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> Firmware >> Newbie to flashing: IDVD16DD to 1620 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Newbie to flashing: IDVD16DD to 1620 - 12/10/2004 9:37:18 PM   
Jeen

So I managed to nab an IDVD16DD at Staples on Black Friday; I'd like to flash it to 1620, but I've no idea how to go about converting from G firmware to B. A few hours of Googling have only left me with a few conflicting instructions and allusions to broken links (best I can do is this thread). I'm hoping I'll find some help here. I did a search and just came up with a bunch of 'new firmware' announcements, so forgive me if I've missed the solution.

My current firmware is G7G9, incidentally.

Edit: And yeah, I noticed the thread just below this one referencing the best firmware too late. The author's problem appears to have been solved without anyone mentioning how, so I may as well ask again. Sorry.

< Message edited by Jeen -- 12/10/2004 9:50:02 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> Firmware >> Newbie to flashing: IDVD16DD to 1620 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI