CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

n00b...ISO???,   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 970 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> n00b...ISO???, Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
n00b...ISO???, - 8/23/2002 12:00:14 AM   
glazenuts

Hello Everyone,
Well hear I'am once again, hat in hand asking for help. I downloaded an ISO image and now need to know how to convert it to a format that I can use? Any help is greatly appreciated,
thanx to all that reply,
Jeff in LA.

Post #: 1
RE: n00b...ISO???, - 8/23/2002 2:24:01 AM   
Tron

I am assuming that what you downloaded is legal because we do not allow talk about pirated software. With that said, you can use programs like Nero, CDMATE and many others to burn that iso into a disc.

"Ex Wife for sale, just assume payments!"

(in reply to glazenuts)
Post #: 2
RE: n00b...ISO???, - 8/24/2002 7:02:32 PM   
glazenuts

Got it done. Thanx to Tron for replying. Now I have on other question, how do I make an ISO image. I checked the McFadden FAQ and didn't find anything there. Could someone point me in the right direction please?
Thanx,
Jeff in LA.[:p]

I started with nothing, I still have a little left.

(in reply to glazenuts)
Post #: 3
RE: n00b...ISO???, - 8/24/2002 11:01:11 PM   
Tron

Can I ask why you want to make an iso image? If you just want a way to make an image that can be transfered to another computer just use CloneCD. That way you can use CloneCD again to burn the CD later when you want to. CloneCD images are as good as an iso, and they can be mounted in Daemon tools as well, so the image can be tested before burning it if you like. I play with iso images when I burn them to CD, but I have never bothered to make one. I always use CloneCD instead. I take make a photo CD and then use CloneCD on it. That way my family can just use CloneCD to burn the disc or Daemon tools to pull out the photos they want. Works great, and almost everyone have CloneCD, or should get it....

"Respect our forum, other users, and our staff.... have a good time!"

CDR-INFO

(in reply to glazenuts)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> n00b...ISO???, Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI