CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

MOHAA Again I know ;)   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1314 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> MOHAA Again I know ;) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
MOHAA Again I know ;) - 3/6/2002 1:17:24 AM   
TheFLC

Just a quickie, I've tried copying it. Used Clonecd and BetaBlocker (the new one) the first disc appears to work fine (reads in the burner and my dvd, but the second doesn't seem to be coming out right. I can see the files but during installation when it's copying pak2.pk3 it gets to 77% and then just stops. I'm wondering if there's anything I can do sort this out. Maybe on the read?

Burner - AOpen CRW 1232 (without justlink, but with 4MB buffer)
DVD - Creative 12x

Windows 98 (win-doze): a 32 bit Extension to a 16 bit Graphical Shell of an 8 bit Operating System originally coded for a 4 bit Processor by a 2 bit company that can't stand one bit of competition.
Post #: 1
RE: MOHAA Again I know ;) - 3/7/2002 2:12:28 AM   
TheFLC

Don't all rush at once eh? :D

It's ok anyway, after trying clonecd and getting 4 coasters of disc2, I tried both discs with CD-Mate with it's default SD2 settings and both discs worked brilliant first time!!!! Used max read and write as well on my less than quality PC-Line 80min blanks. My creative dvd 1242E can't read the protected sectors tho :( but I can run the game (unpatched) in the burner but with Hide CDR in clonecd enabled. Just sharing my experiences, glad that my AOpen can handle the new safedisc :D . Top marks to cd-mate as well to work flawlessly first time!!!

Just to recap, burner is AOpen 1232 (not A, not Pro and no buffer underun) and it works w00h00

Windows 98 (win-doze): a 32 bit Extension to a 16 bit Graphical Shell of an 8 bit Operating System originally coded for a 4 bit Processor by a 2 bit company that can't stand one bit of competition.

(in reply to TheFLC)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> MOHAA Again I know ;) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI