CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

What are Tickets + Subscribe to Forums   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1170 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [In-House] >> Users FeedBack >> What are Tickets + Subscribe to Forums Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
What are Tickets + Subscribe to Forums - 7/9/2007 12:07:43 AM   
qz33

What are tickets on this site? How do they work?

How can I subscribe to a Forum? I can subscribe to an individual thread, but when I try to subscrobe to a forum I can only get a list limited to General, Gaming, Other etc, only 4-5 choices. There are no options to subscribe to say the Optical Storage Forum, at least that I can see.
Post #: 1
RE: What are Tickets + Subscribe to Forums - 4/26/2008 5:11:23 AM   
killalot57

I know this post is about 9 months old so I figure it's about to have a baby and I wanted to congratulate the parents... just kidding, the real reason I'm posting here I because I'd like to keep the question going.... the one about tickets... I don't know what they are either and thats not the type of thing you can type into google... unless you search for forum tickets or something.... but... um.... what are they again?

(in reply to qz33)
Post #: 2
RE: What are Tickets + Subscribe to Forums - 5/20/2008 2:36:40 AM   
killalot57

Okay, for future reference I figured out what tickets are, if there is like a bad post you want to report or something you can ticket it and a moderator will be assinged to look into it... I think.... Also unfortunatly I don't think you can subscire to a forum... Sorry.

(in reply to killalot57)
Post #: 3
RE: What are Tickets + Subscribe to Forums - 5/19/2008 2:03:35 PM   
MP3Mogul

Actually yes you can subscribe to a forum, and it will email you each time someone makes a post in that particular area.

LG GSA H22L Firm 1.02
Samsung SH-203N Firm SB01
LiteOn SOHD-16P9S Firm FS0D

(in reply to killalot57)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [In-House] >> Users FeedBack >> What are Tickets + Subscribe to Forums Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI