CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

InCD 4 Questions   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1157 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Packet Writing >> InCD 4 Questions Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
InCD 4 Questions - 9/21/2003 6:29:20 AM   
MegaDude

Is the following behavior normal for InCD 4, or is it just my computer? I am using 4.0.5.6.

1. I've noticed that when loading or ejecting an InCD disk, the system tray icon only changes to the appropriate icon (i.e. green checkmark or red x) for a few seconds and then returns to the filing cabinet icon. Is this the way it is supposed to work? If so, how do you tell at a glance whether, or not, an InCD disk is in the drive?

2. When copying and then pasting a file to the InCD drive via My Computer, the file is written to the drive, but its icon does not appear in the directory listing. I have to right-click and Refresh to see that the file is there. Is the screen supposed to automatically update after a new file is written? When I delete a file, everything seems to work fine, as the icon immediately disappears.

Thanks for any help.
Post #: 1
RE: InCD 4 Questions - 9/21/2003 11:29:37 PM   
dburg

1. Yes, this is normal, but we will add an option to make the display constant.

2. There should be no such problem, the display should update automatically when a file is added. Can you precise what OS you are using?

David Burg
Software Development,
InCD Project Leader

Nero AG
Im Stoeckmaedle 18
76307 Karlsbad
Germany

fax: +49 (0)7248 928 299

email: dburg@nero.com
http://www.nero.com

(in reply to MegaDude)
Post #: 2
RE: InCD 4 Questions - 9/22/2003 3:20:08 AM   
MegaDude

I'm using Windows XP Pro SP1a.

(in reply to MegaDude)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Packet Writing >> InCD 4 Questions Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI