CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Not sure how to update firmware.   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1452 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> Firmware >> Not sure how to update firmware. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Not sure how to update firmware. - 8/11/2003 10:16:34 PM   
fearstangs

I have the sony crx215E1. Its been working fine uptill recently. I am thinking a few winxp updates have started messing up my cdrw. anyways the problem is when i burn mp3s to a audio cd for my car, it starts skiping on the 4th track or 5th one and will stop playing entirely on the 6th. I am using ezcd 6 ( i know gonna get stones thrown at me now ) anyways. i have updated all the software uninstalled and reinstalled but it still does it. In the same spot with every cdr. I downloaded the firmware from this site but I m not sure how to update using a bin file. it saved as sys2.bin. any help would be appriecated. thanks
Post #: 1
RE: Not sure how to update firmware. - 8/13/2003 12:06:24 AM   
sp

It seems a media problem to me.
Please follow the advice of the wise posters on the subject here.
In general, you will have to experiment to some extend yourself, depending on the particular player you use.

WM # CI

(in reply to fearstangs)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> Firmware >> Not sure how to update firmware. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI