1. Features, specifications
PC cooling specialist Zaward has recently released its latest CPU cooler code-named Vapor 120. The cooler features the patent pending 'breathable' heatsink design, promising to offer high performance while being available at an affordable price.
Featuring a Direct Heat Pipe Contact (H.D.T) with the CPU, the cooler provides rapid heat transfer. In addition, Zaward has installed a 120mm fan for efficient air flow through the heatsinks. The cooler is compatible with all the latest sockets.
Before we run our benchmarks, let's see a few details about this cooler.
- Product features
- Patented heatsink with breathing effect design for most energy saving and low noise level.
- Patented backplate mounting kit applicable for LGA1156, LGA1366, LGA775, AM3, AM2, AM2+ and K8.
- Patented copper heat pipe direct touch (H.D.T.) with CPU to absorb the heat efficiently.
- Patented Golf Fan with PWM function for speed adjustment.
- Dual fan installation option.
- Assembly easily and friendly.
- Dual direction installation option for AMD sockets.
|Intel||LGA775, LGA1156, LGA1366|
|AMD||AM2, AM2+, AM3, 754, 939, 940|
|Dimension||120 (W) x 50 (D) x 160 (H) mm|
|Fin||Aluminum alloy with 3 x O8mm copper heatpipes|
|Base||Aluminum with H.D.T|
|Dimension||120 x 120 x 25 mm|
|Voltage rate||DC 12V|
|Consumption current||0.45A max.|
|Rated input power||5.4W max.|
|Air pressure||3.47 mmAq|
|Bearing type||Long life Duro bearing|
|Speed||300±200 rpm ~ 2000±10%|
|Air flow||93.96 CFM max.|
|Noise level||10~34.3 dBA|
|Connector||4 pin with PWM function|
|Life time||60,000 hours|
|Thermal resistance||0.15 °C/W|
|Weight(Net)||684 ± 20g|