Windows Phone lets users play games with Xbox LIVE. Users can sync directly with Xbox LIVE mobile to access their avatar, profile and gamer score to keep track of their wins. HTC Trophy also allows users to play by themselves or challenge friends in turn-based games. In addition to the many mobile gaming features, users who buy an HTC Trophy before July 15 get a free Xbox 360 console game. Game enthusiasts can choose from Halo: Reach, Kinect Sports and Lode Runner, Verizon said.
HTC Trophy features the Music + Video Hub, giving users access to music and movies on their device. Users can stream or download songs with a Zune Pass subscription and access apps and games in Windows Phone Marketplace through the Marketplace Hub.
- 1 GHz Snapdragon processor
- WVGA 3.8-inch touchscreen
- Surround sound through SRS WOW HD - 5-megapixel camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 720p HD video capture
- 16 GB on-board storage
- Wi-Fi connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n
- Global ready - allowing users to enjoy wireless voice and data service in more than 200 countries, with more than 125 with 3G speeds
- HTC Hub-customization through downloadable applications
- View and edit Microsoft Office documents, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint with the Office Hub and data access on SharePoint servers
HTC Trophy customers will need to subscribe to a Verizon Wireless Nationwide Talk plan and a smartphone data package. Nationwide Talk plans begin at $39.99 for monthly access and an unlimited smartphone data plan is $29.99 for monthly access.