The time schedule function manages your logging time by software setting.
A built-in vibration sensor will detect movement status. When the BT-Q1000XT is not moving for more than 10 minutes, the device will enter a sleeping mode and will stop logging for saving power and waypoints. Shaking the device will bring it back online.
The BT-Q1000XT is a great choice for users who are looking for a GPS data logger to record the route, geotagging photo, analysis the trace and manage the vehicle and fleet.
The BT-Q1000XT is now available at the price USD $129 / €129
- Adopt MTK II latest chipset with high sensitivity -165dBm and 66-Channel tracking
- Up to 42hrs operation
- Less than 15-Sec. AGPS fix support: download almanac data to realize faster TTFF and positioning under warm start
- Stand-Alone travel recorder to log up to 400,000 records
- POI button design to record your point of interest immediately
- 3-level Switch for easily switch Travel Recorder to LOG or NAV (Navigation + Log) mode
- Raise beeper function to notice some status of device
- Integrate Vibration sensor to smartly manage power saving and waypoint saving
- Support Time schedule function to automatically start logging and stop logging by setting multiple time interval in specific or periodic date per requirement
- Support Speed Alarm function to prompt over speed status by beeping sound
- Update Rate 1~5Hz changeable by utility provided (receiving 5Hz update rate only, logging only 1Hz maximum)
- G-Mouse + Bluetooth in one: wired and wireless GPS receiver
- Fast Position Fix ,Cold start 35s, Warm start 33s,Hot start 1s
- Personal/Portable Navigation (PDA, Smartphone, PC, etc.) - QZSS, DGPS(WAAS+EGNOS+MSAS) support
- The latest QTravel is designed with Database structure which can collect and found all track data easily.
- Built-in Google Map, Multi-language support, and Visualization UI
- QWizard interface for Utility to easily manage importing and exporting tracks
- QTray Plug-and-Play function to auto-activate QTravel software
- Auto track split function helps you organize your travel path
- Supports Track Edit function allowing you to remove unnecessary waypoints
- Track playback function, changeable different track color and name
- Output your travel record as GPX / PLT / CSV / NMEA / Google Earth file format.
- Supports Raw Data Manager for selecting necessary GPS parameter to record, view, and output
- Supports GeoTagging function for digital photo and generate KMZ file easily