1. Features, specifications
After having tested the Q1000P product by Qstarz some months ago, today we will have a look to the company's newest model which has a much slimmer and sexy design and good logging features, the Qstarz Q1300 series.
The Qstarz Super 66 CH BTQ1300 – Bluetooth GPS Travel Recorder nano is powered by MTK's a new generation of GPS chipset that supports 66-Channel tracking. The device provides stand-alone logging up to 200,000 records with 12 hrs recording, and supports Smart Power control and Auto Log On-off to extend usage time and save memory.
The included BT-Q1300 software utility supports multi-condition setting which allows you to customize and travel record by 3-level detail adjustment and provides download, save, and split to arrange tracking record. Moreover, you can display travel path directly on Google Earth and combine geography information with photos by Geotagging. As a result, you may use this device for strict needs of positioning applications such as car navigation, mapping, surveying, security, agriculture and so on.
- Adopt the latest MTK chipset with high sensitivity -165dBm and Super High 66-Channel tracking
- Lower power consumption up to 12hrs for travel recording
- Stand-Alone travel recorder to log up to 200,000 records
- Slim, Thin, Light, and Stylish design, only 62L x 38W x 7H (mm)
- Capable of Assisted GPS: download almanac data to realize fastest TTFF and positioning
- G-Mouse + Bluetooth in one: wired and wireless GPS receiver
- Built-in Photo Geotag and visualized travel path
- Support button push manually to memorize your location immediately
- Support Multi-mode setting to record data (Vehicle, Bicycle, Jog)
- Fast Position Fix ,Cold start 35s, Warm start 33s,Hot start 1s
- Auto On-Off function for smart power control
- Auto Log On-Off function to save as much as memory during your travel
- Personal/Portable Navigation (PDA, Smartphone, PC, etc.)
- QZSS, DGPS(WAAS+EGNOS+MSAS) support
- Chipset specifications