Taiwanese-based Prolimatech was established in 2008 as a specialist in resource-saving and advanced heat conduction technology, creating heat absorption and dissipation solutions while pertaining to the science of aesthetics. The company releases performance oriented thermal solutions for their high-end computer components. It's first product was the Megahalems CPU heatsink. Today Prolimatech strikes back with another product called, Armageddon. Compared to the Megahalems model, the new Armageddon is not any bigger in size. However, it has been designed to work with a 14cm fan installed and promises to offer the performance usually expected from larger heatsinks.
- Product features
- Slim yet powerful for space confined system.
- Ideal when equipped with 140mm x 25mm fans, also compatible with 120mm x 25mm fans.
- With dual fans installed, it is thinner than others with same setup.
- Works efficiently with low noise fans.
- Features the exclusive Armaclip for fast, easy and secured fan installation.
- Six high quality, high performance heatpipes.
- Full specifications
|Heatsink Dimension||(L)144mm X (W)50mmX (H)160.3mm|
|Heatpipe||Ø 6mm X 6pcs|
|Suggest Fan||140mm X 140mm X25mm|
|Suggest Fan Speed||800~1200rpm|
|Suggest Noise Level (dBA)||Below 26dBA|
|Direction of heatsink||Faces the rear exhaust system fan|