The phone is equipped with 1.8-inch colour screen, FM radio, MP3 player, and offers support for up to a 32GB microSD card.
With the inclusion of Nokia's Slam technology, you can share those photos and videos, as well as other content between devices using Bluetooth. Slam is compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled phones, including Android and Windows Phone 8.
In terms of battery life, you can expect to see a standby time of up to 31 days for the single SIM version and up to 25 days? standby for the dual SIM variant. Both have a talk time of up to 13.8 hours. Additionally, for music fans, the Nokia 108 has a music playback time of 40.8 hours.
The Nokia 108 and the Nokia 108 Dual SIM are expected to start shipping in Q4 this year.
Specifications Nokia 108 (Single SIM variant)
- System: 2G ? GSM 900/1800
- Size and weight: 110.4 x 47 x 13.5 mm; 70.2g
- Display: 1.8" 65k colour TFT display
- Memory: Support for up to 32GB microSD card
- Connectivity: 2.0 mm charger connector, Bluetooth 3.0 with SLAM, 3.5 mm AV connector
-FM radio: Yes (headset required)
- Camera: VGA
- Battery life: up to 31 days standby; up to 13.8 hrs talk time; up to 45 hrs music playback time