The company?s product line-up will include a 480Hz LCD panel for TV with a fast motion picture response time (MPRT) of 4ms, OLED products ranging in size from 2.67-inch to 20.7-inch and an e-book that is equipped with solar cell.
LG Display will show LCD TV panels based on IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology. IPS panels boast fast MPRT, no lingering afterimage and minimum color distortion to deliver clear moving images while maintaining superior wide viewing angle, the company claims.
- The ultra slim (5.9mm) 42-inch and 47-inch TV panels with an edge-lit LED backlight
- 55-inch TV panel lit by modular LED backlight, which enables local dimming and minimizes panel thickness by combining the advantage of edge-type and direct-type LED backlights
- 47-inch 3D display that can be switched from 2D to 3D modes with the push of a button
- 3D displays ranging in size from 23-inch to 47-inch featuring various 3D technologies. A 47-inch 3D LCD with active shutter technology, as well as a
Environmentally Friendly Display
LG Display will also present eco-friendly products with low power consumption delivering high resolution images.
- 32-inch TV panel and 15.4-inch notebook PC panel lit by LED backlight boasting the world?s lowest power consumption
- e-book equipped with a thin film solar cell that can be recharged with solar power
Also included in the company?s line-up are innovative products that will lead the next-generation display market.
- OLED products ranging in size from 2.67- to 20.7-inch. The company will demonstrate a 15-inch transparent OLED display, which is aimed at use in public places. The transmittance of the display, which is the first sample, is 30%. The company has not yet decided when to commercialize it.
- 14.1-inch panel for notebook PC with a privacy protection function
- 1.4-inch round LCD and 1.4-inch donut-shaped LCD