HMD Global released some months ago the Nokia 3.1 smartphone, and now the company is back with a revamped version called the Nokia 3.1 Plus, featuring a larger 6-inch display and a fingerprint sensor.
The Nokia 3.1 Plus was announced today in India. It has a 6-inch HD+ display and a weekend busting two-day battery life (3500mAh). It is the most affordable Nokia smartphone with a dual-camera and is the latest device to join the Android One family.
The device uses a 13MP Phase Detection Auto Focus main camera. The rear camera also includes a 5MP sensor for rear depth sensing imaging to let you take shots with selectable bokeh blur and allow you to adjust blur even after the image has been taken. On the front there is an 8MP camera for selfies. It is powered by a MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core processor, which enables fewer cores during basic tasks for optimal efficiency. The chipset also provides a boost during intensive tasks like watching videos.
Its rear aluminium cover delivers a pure design and combines with a die-cast metal structure.
Nokia smartphones with Android One offer storage and battery life out of the box, but also comes pre-loaded with the very latest in AI-powered innovations developed by Google. The Nokia 3.1 Plus will receive three years of monthly security patches and two years of OS updates, as guaranteed in the Android One programme.
Nokia 3.1 Plus ships with Android Oreo pre-loaded, so you'll immediately get Google Lens, picture-in-picture for multitasking and Google Play.
The Nokia 3.1 Plus comes in Blue, White or Baltic, and is available in India from October in two variants - 2GB/16GB and 3GB/32GB. The two variants will be available for a global average retail price of €159 and €179, respectively.
- Colors: Blue, White, Baltic
- Size (excluding camera): 156.88 x 76.44 x 8.19 mm
- Weight: 180 g
- Network speed: LTE Cat. 4, L+L, VoLTE, VoWiFi
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Operating system: Android Oreo
- RAM: 2/3 GB LPPDDR3
- CPU: MediaTek Helio P22
- Internal memory: 16/32 GB5 e-MMC 5.1
- MicroSD card slot Support for up to 400 GB
- Connector: 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Single speaker
- Display size and type: 6" HD+ display, Resolution 18:9
- Material: Toughened glass
- Primary camera: Dual Main: 13 MP 3L5/f2.0, Dual second: 5 MP 5E9/f2.4
- Front-facing camera: 8 MP 4H7/FF/f2.2
- Flash LED flash
- Cable type: Micro USB
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer (G-sensor), E-compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint sensor, NFC3
- Battery type: Integrated 3500 mAh2 battery
- Charging: Nokia Micro USB charger