38. ASUS - Page 2
3. Blue Ray
6. Moser Baer
26. Arctic Cooling
35. Nero p1
36. Nero p2
37. ASUS - Page 1
38. ASUS - Page 2
39. ASUS - Page 3
We visited XFX's booth in Hall 23. Sports posters, boxing bags... the atmosphere was generally, sporty we would say.
The 7900GTX is the flagship of the new card series.
▪ NVIDIA® SLI™ Ready (NVIDIA SLI-certified versions only.)
▪ Full Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 support
▪ True high dynamic-range (HDR) lighting support
▪ NVIDIA® PureVideo™ technology* (*Supported video software is required to experience certain features. Go to www.nvidia.com for more details.)
▪ Built for Microsoft® Windows Vista™
▪ Dual dual-link DVI supports two 2560x1600 resolution displays
▪ NVIDIA® CineFX® 4.0 engine
▪ NVIDIA® Intellisample™ 4.0 technology
▪ NVIDIA® ForceWare® Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
▪ NVIDIA® nView® multi-display technology
▪ PCI Express® support
▪ OpenGL® 2.0 support
As with most of the XFX cards, the 7900GTX will be available in different Memory and Core clock frequencies from 1.6GHz to 1.8GHz and 650MHz to 700MHz respectively.
The 7900GT will also available in more than one version, also with different Memory and Core clock frequencies.
The Revo64 is a new family of ATA and Serial-ATA storage accelerator PCI adapter cards based on the Revolution storage processor from Netcell Corporation. The Revo64 storage accelerator card, features a revolutionary new 64-bit RAID engine, offering for the first time, a mainstream storage processing solution with the simultaneous benefits of both RAID 0-class performance and RAID 5-class data protection.
Revo64 is specifically designed to overcome the limitations of traditional RAID technology and provide a solution for today's demanding storage environments, offering fast Serial ATA storage performance for bandwidth-intensive desktop, workstation, and media server applications. Revo64 delivers high-end performance with low-cost drives, while providing enterprise-class security for data and content.
Great products from XFX but we think the highlight for this year were the two beautiful girls in hot shorts!!! Well done XFX...