AIDA64 reached v6.60 you can download it at https://www.aida64.com/downloads, below is listed what's new:
AVX-512 and AVX2 accelerated benchmarks for Intel Alder Lake and Raptor Lake processors
64-bit multi-threaded AVX-512 optimized benchmarks for 12th Gen Intel Core “Alder Lake” desktop and mobile processors and for the upcoming “Raptor Lake” based desktop and mobile CPUs. AVX2 optimized 64-bit benchmarks for the efficient cores of Intel Hybrid processors. AIDA64 benchmarks and System Stability Test now utilize AVX-512, AVX2, AVX, Fused Multiply-Add (FMA) instructions, and AES-NI hardware acceleration of capable Intel processors. Support for DDR5 RAM modules and XMP 3.0 memory profiles. Preliminary support for Intel “Meteor Lake” processors.
Microsoft Windows 11 and Windows Server 2022 support
Operating system details, installed programs list, and security software information for the upcoming Microsoft Windows 11 and Windows Server 2022 RTM. Optimized and fixed ACPI query, tree enumeration and temperature measurement modules. Support for the latest major patch to Windows 10, the 21H2 November 2021 Update.
Support for the latest hardware technologies
Multi-threaded OpenCL GPGPU benchmarks, graphics processor, OpenGL and GPGPU details, temperature and cooling fan monitoring for the latest GPUs: nVIDIA CMP 70HX, CMP 90HX, GeForce RTX 2060 12GB, GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop, GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Laptop, RTX A2000 12GB, RTX A4500, T400 4GB, T1000 8GB.
New features & improvements of AIDA64 v6.60
- AVX-512 and AVX2 accelerated benchmarks for Intel Alder Lake and Raptor Lake
- Improved support for Intel Raptor Lake CPU and DDR5 memory modules
- Support for DDR5 XMP 3.0 memory profiles
- Microsoft Windows 10 21H2 November 2021 Update support
- Microsoft Windows 11 and Windows Server 2022 support
- Preliminary support for Intel Meteor Lake CPU
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 12GB and GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Laptop