CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

VCDs Copy Protection   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1698 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> VCDs Copy Protection Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
VCDs Copy Protection - 3/10/2003 9:39:54 AM   
ahmad

Hi
I am new in forum.
I want to protect My VCDs from copy.[:I]
can you help me about that.
any software or Idea or tip?
best regards
ahmad
Post #: 1
RE: VCDs Copy Protection - 3/19/2003 12:54:36 PM   
janko

HELLO

First, if you want to make a copy protected vcd its very simple, second, it still can be copied on a hard drive, third it can then be copied on a cd. Thats the problem. No 100% protected.

But, if you still want to do this get the cdrwin(demo its free an it works, but slowly) and make a cuesheet, then open the cuesheet with the wordpad or similar program then add another track to the cuesheet example:
FILE "HMM3.BIN" BINARY
TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
INDEX 01 00:00:00
TRACK 02 MODE2/2352
INDEX 01 73:30:45

first row is the cuesheet that you have to makewith the cdrwin, second row is the track of the vcd you made, third is the lenght, and fourth you have to make manualy vrite it down TRACK 02 MODE2/2352 and in the next row INDEX 01 73:30:45 thats the total time minus 2 seconds, the clu is in the mode if the first mode is different then the last the cdr wont copy it.A bit complicated but duable. if you got any questions just send a question!! best regards!

Janko

(in reply to ahmad)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> VCDs Copy Protection Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI