CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Resignation As Moderator   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1314 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [In-House] >> Users FeedBack >> Resignation As Moderator Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Resignation As Moderator - 10/10/2004 2:17:14 PM   
MP3Mogul

I would like to take the time to formally resign as moderator of this board as well as VBGru did.

This board has had some great moderators, and has consistently moved into the direction of helping it's members, and staying current (mostly on top) of current technology.

When a new member can Join, flame mods, then rejoin under another name, flame mods openly and nothing is done about it.. it's time for me to move on.

Best Wishes
Post #: 1
RE: Resignation As Moderator - 10/10/2004 7:57:53 PM   
Laffin Assassin

I am sure the Members will miss you mate but I will keep in touch !!!
But I must agree with you the forum is going down hill fast with the New Admin allowing members to post anything they want including Illegal posts and nothing is said and if you say anthing it will be you that cops for it just like I did ROTFL !!!

Speaking Without Thinking, Is Like Shooting Without Aiming !!!

(in reply to MP3Mogul)
Post #: 2
[Deleted] - 10/11/2004 2:46:36 AM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]

(in reply to Laffin Assassin)
  Post #: 3
RE: Resignation As Moderator - 10/12/2004 4:02:32 AM   
Cooler

quote:

ORIGINAL: MP3Mogul
I would like to take the time to formally resign as moderator of this board as well as VBGru did.

I, for one, am sorry to hear that. Allthought good mods resigning promises nothing good for board, I can understand your way of thinking...

< Message edited by Cooler -- 10/12/2004 4:03:17 AM >

Quae dant, quaque negant, gaudent tamen esse rogatae.

(in reply to MP3Mogul)
Post #: 4
RE: Resignation As Moderator - 10/12/2004 4:30:45 AM   
leaglebob

I am brand new to posting and my first post was to mogul in recognition of his expertise. His response to me was immediate and very helpful. Now he is leaving?????????

I'm new, so excuse my ignorance but I "assumed" the whole point of a moderated discussion was that the moderator "controlled" the forum? I see on other sites that certain posts have been deleted. I assumed the moderator did that. If it has to be an administrator that does the deleting, that would be "ok" as long as the administrtor backed up the moderator virtually 100%.

Now--if the administrator won't stop flames, then it seems to me the moderators have a number of choices. Flame back, belittle, or ignore and allow the forum to continue with the supporting members who benefit and enjoy the access to information, psychic feedback, or whatever the payoff is. To the moderators==your worthy followers know a flamer when he posts. Don't let one or more flamers deny your experience and good will to your following.

But=="Always" when the experience is no longer enjoyable, one should find their pleasure where they do. Life is too short. bobbo.

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 5
RE: Resignation As Moderator - 1/5/2005 5:12:00 PM   
sp

I have missed a lot of the discussions here lately, due to my current assignments.

I do not know which exactly posts have iritated one of our moderators, and who is the board member who does these weird things (changing names, etc.)

I see that this forum has over-quatrupled its activity the last months.
This contradicts MM's opinion on the current forum trend...

I am very glad, that MM is though still with us.
We need everyone of our members and moderators.
I wish this new year will bring more good things to us here:)

< Message edited by sp -- 1/5/2005 5:14:03 PM >

WM # CI

(in reply to leaglebob)
Post #: 6
RE: Resignation As Moderator - 1/7/2005 5:06:27 PM   
SiliconFreak

Nice and honest words SP! I am very proud to be a member of such GREAT SITE as CDRInfo definitely is (and its still improving)!

And I also wish all the best for everyone onboard...because only we ALL TOGETHER...each single soul here included...can make things better...so lets go for GOLD here...

Best wishes 4 all! Keep up great work as You did so far!

SiliconFreak.

p.s. I just read the post from MP3Mogul above...and I am glad he is still with us...we need You MP3...really! (cause we think WAV is the past...and MP3 is todays future ). No really...without jokes (although I like to joke very much - but to that level that noone is offended!)...I am happy for You MP3Mogul...as I am for everyone else on this Planet.

(in reply to sp)
Post #: 7
RE: Resignation As Moderator - 1/7/2005 6:55:13 PM   
MP3Mogul

Thanks all!

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 8
RE: Resignation As Moderator - 1/8/2005 5:52:31 AM   
SiliconFreak

Dont mention it...afterall...we were all paid cash in advance to write all that... HAHAHHAHAHAAHA...

Just kiddinggggggggggggggg...

But really...I am glad that You are still onboard...because...who else could we count on to provide us with newest MP3's in case we need them!? You didnt buy those 2 200Gb (or were they 300Gb!? - I kinda forgot) HDDs just to collect dust on them...or did You?

Have a NICE WEEKEND!

< Message edited by SiliconFreak -- 1/8/2005 5:53:47 AM >

(in reply to MP3Mogul)
Post #: 9
RE: Resignation As Moderator - 1/8/2005 3:53:45 PM   
MP3Mogul

LOL... no, one is already full! The second is about 20 percent full. They were both 300 GB drives.

Post #: 10
RE: Resignation As Moderator - 1/8/2005 5:21:03 PM   
SiliconFreak

Now thats the true Spirit ! So when will You buy 2 additional HDDs? Do You have enough space left in Your XXXXXL case? I vote for 1TB! Go for it! But on the other side...2 or 3 Gb of Ram wont be enough to boot and run succesfully such Giant Monster Machine...so You would also need to find some M/B which could hold some 128Gb of DDR2...or...just write to some M/B manufacturer to make You such M/B..."Powered For MP3Mogul" will probably be written on its package...

Enjoy!

(in reply to MP3Mogul)
Post #: 11
RE: Resignation As Moderator - 1/9/2005 9:53:47 AM   
MP3Mogul

LOL!

I am currently in the process of building a Music Machine. It will have a 6.5" LCD display, along with 1TB of storage for MP3, it will basically be a jukebox for my home system, powered by a 3.2Ghz P4. Will post some photos when it is finished.

Post #: 12
RE: Resignation As Moderator - 1/9/2005 1:52:58 PM   
Dolphinius_Rex

quote:

ORIGINAL: MP3Mogul

LOL!

I am currently in the process of building a Music Machine. It will have a 6.5" LCD display, along with 1TB of storage for MP3, it will basically be a jukebox for my home system, powered by a 3.2Ghz P4. Will post some photos when it is finished.

Holy cow! that's insane man

Canada; Leading the world in being just north of the U.S.A.

(in reply to MP3Mogul)
Post #: 13
RE: Resignation As Moderator - 1/10/2005 10:21:21 AM   
SiliconFreak

Hahahahaa....cant wait for pictures of Your MUSIC MONSTER MP3!

And Dolphinius_Rex...if You think this is insane....then You just dont know MP3Mogul...because at him..everything is possible...as long as it has something to do with MUSICCCCCCCCCC...he will go for it...either with GB,TB,etc etc...there are just no limits... (Oh...and did I mentioned he won the Powerball last summer? because ordinary guys like us may only dream about having new State-Of-The-Art computer and other electronics equipment every 6 months...but then again...thats why we have MP3Mogul...)...

Enjoy guys...and post pictures soon MP3...

(in reply to Dolphinius_Rex)
Post #: 14
RE: Resignation As Moderator - 1/10/2005 3:03:55 PM   
MP3Mogul

LOL, will definately post pics when done. Didn't win the powerball (wish I did though) I just upgrade all the time (ALL THE TIME), have a good job as IT Department Head of a very VERY large US Corporation.... yes, I get MEGA free samples!

Post #: 15
RE: Resignation As Moderator - 1/10/2005 3:22:34 PM   
S33K3R

what genre of music do you have stored. hope it aint all country
never realy thought about your username till now. makes sense

< Message edited by S33K3R -- 1/11/2005 12:08:34 PM >

(in reply to MP3Mogul)
Post #: 16
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [In-House] >> Users FeedBack >> Resignation As Moderator Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI