CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Warcraft 1 Manual   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1760 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> Warcraft 1 Manual Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Warcraft 1 Manual - 1/2/2003 1:22:40 AM   
Elthia

I was thinking of re-playing my old copy of Warcraft 1 - lately I've spent quite a bit of time playing older games, partially for memory's sake and partially because... well, they're good games. :) Ok, sometimes they're NOT good games - after numerous hours spent fighting with DOS to get Betrayal at Krondor to work, I realized why I never re-played that one before.

However, I've lost my manual to WC1! I looked everywhere, and I can't find it. :(

Blizzard no longer supports the game, either - it's officially Abandonware now.

Does anyone have an old copy of that manual anywhere, or know where I could get one? I saw someone asking earlier, but his was a downloaded copy - and, while that is legal I think, it being abandonware, he was scolded for it. I did buy the game at least... I just can't find my paperwork.

I hate the type of copy-protection they used. It's annoying.

-Elthia
Post #: 1
RE: Warcraft 1 Manual - 2/24/2003 5:32:04 AM   
ewa6969

I ran into the same problem as you. I found this link and I'm getting it so I can play it. The link is below. Enjoy.

http://www.samods.com/magscrap/wcman.zip

(in reply to Elthia)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> Warcraft 1 Manual Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI