CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

TDK Digital Mixmaster   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 975 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> TDK Digital Mixmaster Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
TDK Digital Mixmaster - 8/25/2001 10:50:24 PM   
lakerssuperman

There Appears To Be Some kind of copy protection on this thing. I inserted a Cd My sister got from some camp she went to. It was a cdr disc containing music from some small time artist that was there. However when i tried to copy it with MixMaster it said it was copyrighted and aborted. that was the wierdest thing. It does it for other things that are protected like games. Anyone know whats up with this and if there is any way around it with this software. By the way my drive is the tdk velocd 24x10x40 I also have nero and easy cd creator 5 just to give you a little backround. I was able to copy the audio cd with clone cd but this Mixmaster thing is bugging me

There Is No Fate - Terminator 2
Post #: 1
RE: TDK Digital Mixmaster - 8/30/2001 3:41:15 PM   
CCampbell

DDM or Digital Mix Master is a low end tool provided by TDK.

They honor the Copy Prohibit bit set on the Audio CDR you have. It will allow you to make a backup or copy of an orginal Audio CD, but it will not allow you to make a copy of a copy.

You should use the Nero software that should also have come with your TDK Recorder, to make copies of copies.

Regards,

Craig

(in reply to lakerssuperman)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> TDK Digital Mixmaster Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI