CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

[Deleted]   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 715 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> [Deleted] Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[Deleted] - 10/1/2004 8:22:36 PM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]

(in reply to Laffin Assassin)
  Post #: 17
RE: Alcohol 120% problem - 10/1/2004 8:54:16 PM   
Laffin Assassin

When someone posts something like you on Our Forum I think it warrants something witty said !!!

Alcohol Admin has already told you that Alcohol Soft have no intention of trying to hide anything you can find all the answers to your question in the FAQ on their main sales site or the main support forum but of course you being an intelligent guy knew that so you decided to post your gripe on here !!!

Speaking Without Thinking, Is Like Shooting Without Aiming !!!

(in reply to Deleted User)
Post #: 18
RE: Alcohol 120% problem - 10/1/2004 9:12:51 PM   
vbguru_12000

Ok, enough is enough! If one more person posts another flame, the thread will be locked. You have been warned.

@Laffin, while I agree with you in part, in no way is calling someone stupid going to accomplish anything. Just chill out.

@Billy Brethren, is there anything else in particular you need help with? I believe you've been told how to completely remove Alcohol, unless I'm mistaken. Eitherway, I don't quite understand your hatred of Alcohol, it is a very good program and accomplishes its goals very well. As for it not deleting everything, many, many programs don't delete everything on a uninstall. And in Alcohol's case, nothing left behind is harmful in anyway, nor does it eat up resources.

I'm no longer afiliated with this forum. If you need professional help find me at http://digital-burn.net

(in reply to Deleted User)
Post #: 19
RE: Alcohol 120% problem - 10/1/2004 9:19:55 PM   
Laffin Assassin

Would you care to tell me where I called him stupid I said if the cap fits wear it and obviousley he did LOL !!!

< Message edited by Laffin Assassin -- 10/1/2004 9:21:11 PM >

Speaking Without Thinking, Is Like Shooting Without Aiming !!!

(in reply to vbguru_12000)
Post #: 20
RE: Alcohol 120% problem - 10/1/2004 9:21:18 PM   
vbguru_12000

And yet again, you have to attack others.

Thread locked.

@Billy Brethren, sorry, but if you still need help, please pm me and I'll be more than willing to help.

< Message edited by vbguru_12000 -- 10/1/2004 9:22:31 PM >

I'm no longer afiliated with this forum. If you need professional help find me at http://digital-burn.net

(in reply to Laffin Assassin)
Post #: 21
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> [Deleted] Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI