CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Making Audio CD w/track fading in/out of eachother   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1408 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Audio >> Making Audio CD w/track fading in/out of eachother Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Making Audio CD w/track fading in/out of eachother - 10/6/2001 1:31:11 PM   
EnochLight

I am attempting to make a "mix" CD with all tracks blending into eachother. I have seperated each track so the disc will be comprised of about 12 songs, all fading in/out of eachother.

My problem is burning the session so all songs have no space inbetween them as well, so you get the impression that all 12 songs are one, continuous track. Is there any software or settings in Easy CD Creator that will eliminate ALL space inbetween tracks, while at the same time allowing you to have seperate tracks?

MD made this soooooo easy!

Post #: 1
RE: Making Audio CD w/track fading in/out of eachother - 10/7/2001 10:10:01 PM   
Tonton

I don't think you can do it with Adaptec Easy CD Creator. It automatically inserts the 2-second gap between tracks. I think it's because of the Red Book specification, which the software strictly follows. Try Nero. It did not work for me, but it doesn't mean that it won't work for you! :-)

Try it first on a CDRW, so that you can erase it if something goes wrong. If you got it correct, then do it on a CDR.

(in reply to EnochLight)
Post #: 2
RE: Making Audio CD w/track fading in/out of eachother - 10/13/2001 10:25:24 AM   
c-thr00

Try Nero and Feurio! tested them both and they work nicely.

(in reply to EnochLight)
Post #: 3
RE: Making Audio CD w/track fading in/out of eachother - 10/14/2001 10:39:05 PM   
Tonton

Oh, just found out that you can do it with Adaptec's. Just do it in DAO mode.

(in reply to EnochLight)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Audio >> Making Audio CD w/track fading in/out of eachother Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI