CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Need some help for my mp3/radio carplayer   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1317 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Audio >> Need some help for my mp3/radio carplayer Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Need some help for my mp3/radio carplayer - 7/7/2002 10:16:39 PM   
Kuade

I have a mp3car player (Pioneer). When i want to play a long mix with 16 tracks I get a 3 sec gap before the next track which doesnt sound so good. The only way i can think of to fix this is burn the tracks as 1 long file, but I cant skip through then.

Is there a program that will let me have all the tracks but without the gaps? I was told its a burn thing and not the player.

Any help would be appreciated.

Post #: 1
RE: Need some help for my mp3/radio carplayer - 7/11/2002 1:54:06 AM   
razor911

I use nero 4.0. Once i was just browsing through help and there was something about removing 2 sec gaps between tracks.

Use Nero!!!

Razor911:

And the ego has Landed!!!

(in reply to Kuade)
Post #: 2
RE: Need some help for my mp3/radio carplayer - 7/11/2002 8:45:11 AM   
Kuade

Is that 2 sec gap thing for creating music cds or MP3 cds?

(in reply to Kuade)
Post #: 3
RE: Need some help for my mp3/radio carplayer - 7/11/2002 4:40:55 PM   
MP3Mogul

It's for audio cd's. You can set the gap length that you want or take out the 2 second gap entirely. Although, it may not be the burning software. Since it's an indash MP3/CD player, it more than likely reads cd text, and this could be the slow down you are experiencing. I know the Kenwoods read all of the cd text prior to playing the first track. The Pioneers do read the track just prior to playing, and this could be the delay you are experiencing.

-Peace-

Edited by - MP3Mogul on 07/11/2002 16:42:39

(in reply to Kuade)
Post #: 4
RE: Need some help for my mp3/radio carplayer - 8/5/2002 8:05:07 AM   
c-thr00

yeah, he was talking about burning mp3 audio, not cd audio.

that only thing i could think of aswell is just combine the tracks into one big mp3 file.

if only u could upload winamp plugins on the player, it would be sweet. i have ripped mixed cds and when u dont use a plugin it pauses... killing the "continous" play.

would be really handy for the deck to have a "gap killer" like the plugin i use in winamp :P

[ this is my sig ]

(in reply to Kuade)
Post #: 5
RE: Need some help for my mp3/radio carplayer - 8/5/2002 5:15:04 PM   
MP3Mogul

This problem is inherent with all of the Pioneer MP3 Players. I experimented at Circuit City prior to purchasing mine. The Kenwood players do not have this problem, and they read the next mp3 into it's 8MB memory prior to playing the song, and walah, about a half of second before the next song. Also, the display on the kenwood is much better scrolling when reading the track names/directories.

So this is not a software problem you are experiencing, it is an uncorrectable hardware thing (not really a problem) with your player, as it has no memory.

- Certified Audiophile -

(in reply to Kuade)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Audio >> Need some help for my mp3/radio carplayer Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI