CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Which Country Are You In ?   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 2211 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [In-House] >> Users FeedBack >> Which Country Are You In ? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Which Country Are You In ? - 6/4/2002 10:13:43 AM   
Laffin Assassin

This must be the most asked Question on this Forum !!!!!
Why don't some people who are asking for or giving help show which Country there are in ? It would make it a lot easier for all concerned. All they have to do is Go to their Profiles at the top of the page and add their Country and it will show up when they make a post and as I say will make it a lot easier for everyone wanting help or giving it. It is not a hard thing to do is it?
Laffin Assassin

It's Nice to be Important!!!
But it's more Important to be NICE!!!
Post #: 1
RE: Which Country Are You In ? - 6/5/2002 12:21:42 AM   
kamikazee

Do not answer, he only wants to know where the americans are so he can dumb them down......to make himself feel important

(in reply to Laffin Assassin)
Post #: 2
RE: Which Country Are You In ? - 6/5/2002 5:41:58 AM   
Kennyshin

quote:

Why don't some people who are asking for or giving help show which Country there are in ? It would make it a lot easier for all concerned. All they have to do is Go to their Profiles at the top of the page and add their Country and it will show up when they make a post and as I say will make it a lot easier for everyone wanting help or giving it. It is not a hard thing to do is it?
Laffin Assassin

I'm in Seoul, South Korea.

Ken. kennyshin@msn.com

Post #: 3
RE: Which Country Are You In ? - 6/5/2002 10:08:38 AM   
Laffin Assassin

quote:

Do not answer, he only wants to know where the americans are so he can dumb them down......to make himself feel important

Hey kamikazee
I refuse to rise to such a comment as it detracts from the forums purpose but I will say This post was put here to make it easier for people to get help. If you read the other post in the Clone CD section you would see why. But as usual you just jump in with a brainless reply. And as for me wanting to know where the Americans are so I can dumb them down far from it, It just makes it easier for people to help them with their CDR problems knowing which Country they are in. But you wouldn't Know that would you and by the way I have some very good friends living in Florida who I visit from time to time and like most of people who live in America are very friendly and Intellegent unlike you. If people just look at the post's you have made they will be able to make there own minds up about your Computer and CDR knowledge by telling people to try things you have obviously never tried yourself. And as for me wanting to make myself feel important read my Signature that will answer that question.

Anyway Enough Said

Laffin Assassin

Post #: 4
RE: Which Country Are You In ? - 6/5/2002 11:46:31 AM   
kamikazee

Your signature answers nothing, and I would never recommend something that I have not tried, You just don't like people that challenge you, and the only response you have is to dumb them down and whether intentional or not they have been americans....The proof is in this forum all I had to do was read.....You are the one that started the comments because you were challenged....

Post #: 5
RE: Which Country Are You In ? - 6/5/2002 1:00:21 PM   
Laffin Assassin

OH Dear throwing your Teddy out of your cot again

I only "dumb the dumb down" so if the cap fits wear it!

By the way The only person I have dumb down has been you except I had a little ruck with Burner1000000 but we have sorted that out and we both admit we said things we shouldn't have in the heat of the moment. But you still like to bring it up but no problem it is over and done with. I am sure people who have read your past posts will take you and your posts the same as I do a JOKE

Anyway I am not going to waste anymore time with you
End of story! Enough Said.
And as I have said before I refuse to rise to such comments as it detracts from the forums purpose!!!!!!!

Laffin Assassin

Post #: 6
RE: Which Country Are You In ? - 6/5/2002 1:27:33 PM   
Laffin Assassin

quote:

quote:

Laffin Assassin

I'm in Seoul, South Korea.

Ken. kennyshin@msn.com

Hi Kennyshin
Thanks for responding as you probibly agree knowing which country people are in does help with either giving or asking for help.
Just ignore the above.

Laffin Assassin

Post #: 7
RE: Which Country Are You In ? - 6/6/2002 3:56:06 AM   
Kennyshin

Yep. It does help a lot in helping others in web forums.

Ken. kennyshin@msn.com

Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [In-House] >> Users FeedBack >> Which Country Are You In ? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI