CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Problem recording audio CD's with CDRWin   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 981 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> Problem recording audio CD's with CDRWin Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Problem recording audio CD's with CDRWin - 4/28/2002 2:20:08 AM   
ads

When I try to record an audio CD with either CDRWin 4.0A or 3.8g , it doesnt record the tracks , it writes to the CDR but when i try to listen to it its blank , I have tried it several times and it always turns out the same. I paid closer attention when it was recording and it doesnt seem to read from the HD while it writes to the CDR.
Please any help would be appreciated. I am using the aspi drivers that come with CDRWin , I have Win XP Home edition , 384Mb or RAM and AMD Ahtlon 1.3 ghz. The files that I am trying to record are in Mp3 format , and im trying to fit 73 mins of audio on an 80 minute CDR. Any help would be appreciated.
Post #: 1
RE: Problem recording audio CD's with CDRWin - 5/8/2002 12:46:41 PM   
Hellster

The first thing i would do is remove the ASPI drivers that CDR-Win installed , the reason for this is mine burns coasters and plays up with their drivers.
I downloaded the updated ASPI drivers from the net and they work fine so there is no need to use theirs.
Once you install the non CDR-Win ASPI drivers it will probably run fine.
Best thing to do would be to unistall CDR-Win then install the proper ASPI drivers then install CDR-Win again WITHOUT their ASPI stuff.
Good luck

Hellster.........

(in reply to ads)
Post #: 2
RE: Problem recording audio CD's with CDRWin - 5/8/2002 12:46:51 PM   
Hellster

The first thing i would do is remove the ASPI drivers that CDR-Win installed , the reason for this is mine burns coasters and plays up with their drivers.
I downloaded the updated ASPI drivers from the net and they work fine so there is no need to use theirs.
Best thing to do would be to unistall CDR-Win then install the proper ASPI drivers then install CDR-Win again WITHOUT their ASPI stuff.
Good luck

Hellster.........

(in reply to ads)
Post #: 3
RE: Problem recording audio CD's with CDRWin - 5/8/2002 12:46:58 PM   
Hellster

Good luck

Hellster.........

(in reply to ads)
Post #: 4
RE: Problem recording audio CD's with CDRWin - 5/21/2002 7:41:06 PM   
Ganja258

Do a search for "MP3 CD Converter"
It takes a MP3 File and Converts it to a 'CDA' file which will allow your CD Player recocgnize the track.
Works for me

(in reply to ads)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> Problem recording audio CD's with CDRWin Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI