CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

seamless transitions between MP3 tracks   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1336 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Audio >> seamless transitions between MP3 tracks Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
seamless transitions between MP3 tracks - 4/24/2002 7:30:08 AM   
LPC

I've been trying to create an MP3 cd for my portable MP3 CD Player but I have had no luck in maintaining seamless transitions between tracks. I can combine the tracks to make on track out of the CD but I would like to be able to go directly to specific songs. Pink Floyd's The Wall is a good example one that I've been working with, most of the songs blend from one track to the next on the orignal CD. When I burn a CD I haven't been able to entirely get rid of the gaps between tracks. Is than any software that can do this?

Post #: 1
RE: seamless transitions between MP3 tracks - 4/24/2002 12:22:33 PM   
john

You can do it with Nero...

Just make sure you enable DAO during writing and select all mp3 files, press right click and tick the cross fade with previous track

Visit www.cdrinfo.com - The Recording Authority

(in reply to LPC)
Post #: 2
RE: seamless transitions between MP3 tracks - 4/25/2002 6:44:08 AM   
LPC

quote:

Just make sure you enable DAO during writing and select all mp3 files, press right click and tick the cross fade with previous track

(in reply to LPC)
Post #: 3
RE: seamless transitions between MP3 tracks - 4/25/2002 6:50:25 AM   
LPC

quote:

I tried Nero, it does work but not with folders. My MP3 player can read folders which is an great way to organize the music. I'm kinda new at this MP3 stuff, any additional help would be appreciated. By the way Nero works a lot better than the Easy CD creator I had been using.

(in reply to LPC)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Audio >> seamless transitions between MP3 tracks Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI