CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Has CloneCD met its match???   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 632 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Has CloneCD met its match??? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Has CloneCD met its match??? - 9/16/2001 3:19:36 PM   
Ph0enix

CD Mate seems to be taking the wind out of CloneCD's sails, Has CloneCD finaly run its course, here is an extract from an exlusive Q&A with the CD Mate production team.

Q:- How do you feel your product CD Mate compares to CloneCD?
A:-We *beat* CloneCD! We support more methods in copy-protected CD copying than that CloneCD does. We have support options to ensure you COPY the software titles, and many types of CD images are readable and usable. Our software provides a friendlier interface, backed with multilingual, detailed help. There’s no need of Clone CD anymore.

Read the full Q&A at http://www.cdrtimes.net
Post #: 1
RE: Has CloneCD met its match??? - 9/16/2001 8:46:22 PM   
john

Hmm..I had tried v2.08 of CD Mate and didn't worked at all. Maybe the newer v2.09 is better?

Visit www.cdrinfo.com - The Recording Authority

(in reply to Ph0enix)
Post #: 2
RE: Has CloneCD met its match??? - 9/19/2001 6:37:29 PM   
CCampbell

I must agree. From my tests, it still needs some work.

Regards,

Craig

(in reply to Ph0enix)
Post #: 3
RE: Has CloneCD met its match??? - 9/22/2001 11:27:00 AM   
netman

quote:

I must agree. From my tests, it still needs some work.

i agree also, and it's getting work. i've been beta testing cd mate and every problem or wish i've reported so far has been fixed or provided overnight. i gotta tell you that i use multisessions more that anything else and i've always liked ezcd cremator because it's always worked best. i had a problem with multisession in cd mate and it was fixed immediately. it's not yet as good as ezcd for that but it's lot's better than nero (sorry craig).

i'm not as interested in their competition with clone as much as i am the other features. the development team has a board at the cdrtimes forum and they are looking for input. it's a new package but it's getting better overnight, literally. check for the latest updates at www.cdrtimes.net.

(in reply to Ph0enix)
Post #: 4
RE: Has CloneCD met its match??? - 9/22/2001 4:59:41 PM   
john

I think that the CD Mate people rushed to announce their victory over other CDR software (Nero and CloneCD). I had tried v2.08 and the reading times were awful. I hope the new v2.09 will be better, lets see when i will find time to test it again

Visit www.cdrinfo.com - The Recording Authority

(in reply to Ph0enix)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Has CloneCD met its match??? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI