CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Video editing software.   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1415 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PC hardware] >> Useful Software >> Video editing software. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Video editing software. - 11/5/2013 12:31:52 PM   
mike13

Hi, I am looking for a free, but SIMPLE video editing software program. I have two video clips about 20 minutes and 45 minutes long that I want to delete several minutes from them.
I have tried FREE VIDEO HUB. which seems it would do exactly what I want to do, but when I start and start the progam, the audio does not match the video. I also tried Windows Movie Maker that is with
Windows 8, but that program seems like it is for removing portions from the beginning or end of the video not middle sections. I am looking for a program that I can watch the video, and when I get to a part that I want to start removing, I just click on something, and then when the video is OK again, I click on something again, and then that part has been removed from the video, and the video continues etc. I would appreciate any suggestions, Thanks, Mike
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [PC hardware] >> Useful Software >> Video editing software. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI