CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

How to extract video’s background music and make it into cellphone ring?   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1485 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PC hardware] >> Useful Software >> How to extract video’s background music and make it into cellphone ring? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to extract video’s background music and make it i... - 5/15/2007 2:29:20 AM   
amulewong

I have a video file, I love the background music very much and wish to use it as cellphone ring. But the problem is, I don’t know its name, so can’t download it directly. Now I hope to extract the background music and cut out part of it as cellphone ring. Could someone know which software can make it? By the way, my cellphone supports mp3 format as ring.
any help appreciated
Post #: 1
RE: How to extract video’s background music and make ... - 5/15/2007 11:35:43 AM   
sophie

many software can extract audio file, but it depends on your video format

(in reply to amulewong)
Post #: 2
RE: How to extract video’s background music and make ... - 5/16/2007 1:40:30 AM   
amulewong

my video file is .swf, i searched but failed to find any program support converting swf to audio file

(in reply to sophie)
Post #: 3
RE: How to extract video’s background music and make ... - 5/17/2007 9:34:16 AM   
enzoo

There’re few software that support swf. If u work under windows, u may want to try Xilisoft Video Converter(not free, but u can download and try it for free), it supports to convert audio in swf file to mp3 format.

(in reply to amulewong)
Post #: 4
RE: How to extract video’s background music and make ... - 5/17/2007 11:39:59 AM   
SithTracy

There is no regular member on this forum that uses or recommends software from Xilisoft or ImTOO.  I will recommend against it and ask you to search the web for a solution.  I simply have never needed to do what you are seeking but I am sure there is something better than Xilisoft or ImTOO available.

(in reply to amulewong)
Post #: 5
RE: How to extract video’s background music and make ... - 5/17/2007 7:08:05 PM   
MP3Mogul

DITTO!

The only people on this board that you see recommending Xilisoft or ImToo ARE THE ADVERTISERS, they are not really members that use that crap... they just want you to purchase it.

LG GSA H22L Firm 1.02
Samsung SH-203N Firm SB01
LiteOn SOHD-16P9S Firm FS0D

(in reply to SithTracy)
Post #: 6
RE: How to extract video’s background music and make ... - 5/17/2007 11:47:00 PM   
amulewong

really? but i do need such a program. maybe my search ability is too poor, i didn't find any program that can meet my needs.
anyway, enzoo ,i have another question, can this Xilisoft Video Converter support splitting file? because i just need part of it to make into cellphone ring. I don’t want to use 2 or more programs to make it, that’s too troublesome

(in reply to MP3Mogul)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [PC hardware] >> Useful Software >> How to extract video’s background music and make it into cellphone ring? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI