CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Nero he11   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1360 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Nero he11 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Nero he11 - 4/29/2007 9:56:27 PM   
kamigohan

Hey guys, I have been so frustrated for over a month now.. first with Vista (and getting rid of my old XP machine) and now with my Nero. I went and purchased the Enhanced version and have a problem. Now I'm not sure if it's Nero or my stupid Vista machine and it's lack of codecs but every time I try to compile a DVD made up of avis the audio lags the video. It's annoying and already through experiments I've wasted about 10 dvds...
Now recently I simply tried playing the avis by themselves and realized there was a codec issue.. I downloaded the Combined Community Codec Pack and they play perfectly... -But- The ffdshow or whatever it is doesnt load when Nero compiles which results in lagged dvds...

Can anyone help me straighten out this issue? I am getting so bent out of shape trying to find a solution. Nothing seems to work and Nero's tech support isnt responding to my emails.

Thanks a lot
Anthony
Post #: 1
RE: Nero he11 - 4/30/2007 7:53:09 AM   
dazant8477

Hiya,

Sorry but your problem sounds all to familar, I built a new machine with Vista & installed Nero, the lag on DVD's was always there, even with my old XP machine. Most DVD's also had a jolted display when playing back, I must have trashed a whole spindle trying different settings.

The solution i've implemented was to only use Nero for Data & Music. I bought ConvertXtoDVD for Video's, it works superbly well, why not give it a try?

http://www.vso-software.fr/products/convert_x_to_dvd/

(in reply to kamigohan)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Nero he11 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI