CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

DVD Authoring Tool: Seeking DVD and HD DVD Authors/Developers   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1235 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> DVD Authoring Tool: Seeking DVD and HD DVD Authors/Developers Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
DVD Authoring Tool: Seeking DVD and HD DVD Authors/Deve... - 9/19/2006 9:55:01 PM   
Dennyb

Hi, 
 For the past eight months we've been working on a new product called DVD One, it is a single specification for Standard DVD's, HD-DVD's and soon to come Blu-Ray Discs. This means you can write you interactive layer once and then compile to the format you want, or to multiple formats if you want to release the DVD on many different formats.
 We are currently looking for talented and eager developers, authors, graphic artists and flash developers to give DVD One a try, by visiting http://www.netblender.com/?lp=dvdone.  Please note DVD One does not include a I-HD simulator, we recommend using Microsoft’s Starter Kit if you do not have one.
 DVD One will incorporate all the I-HD DVD features, as well as add some additional functionality to Standard DVDs such as:

•  Picture in Picture
•  Menu Overlays
•  Flash Animation
•  All the interactive Features of I-HD
•  Adding an interactive layer to a DVD after the DVD has been pressed.

For all DVD types DVD One introduces new concepts such as:

• Key frame animation for overlays
• Clips
• Markers

We also introduce you to what we call "Blended DVDs" a term for blending interactive features with the DVD, regardless of the format.  
Screen shots of a Blended DVD can be found here:
http://www.netblender.com/images/flash1_large.jpg
http://www.netblender.com/images/dino1_large.jpg

Feel free to drop me a line by sending me an email: dbreitenfeld at netblender dot com.  Please send all questions to me directly it is easier to answer them for you.

Best Regards,

Denny B

The NetBlender DVD One Team
Post #: 1
RE: DVD Authoring Tool: Seeking DVD and HD DVD Authors/... - 9/22/2006 4:14:22 AM   
alexmacris

Hi denny! I think the whole concept is very good, maybe you can contact the stuff and get some help about your project, meaning further promotion, is this an open source project or company?

(in reply to Dennyb)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> DVD Authoring Tool: Seeking DVD and HD DVD Authors/Developers Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI