CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

DVD Info Pro + Nero   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1444 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> DVDInfoPro >> DVD Info Pro + Nero Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
DVD Info Pro + Nero - 8/30/2006 4:36:48 PM   
sdm197

Hi All,

I have a Sony DVDRW Drive DW-Q31A (LiteOn SHW-16H5S), I got the program purely to change the bit setting when I am using DVD+R, I am having a lot of playback problems.

I have read that changing the Bit Setting (Booktype) to DVD-ROM when using these discs DVD+R, DVD+R DL would make them more playable, however when I looked at the help file for Bitsetting it says there is a problem when you use Nero as a burner.

I have Nero version 6.6.0.15 OEM Bundled with my PC, does this mean that Nero will over-ride my change of the bitsetting if I use it, and will I have to change the bitsetting to DVD-ROM each time the PC ReBoots or Nero has been used???
Post #: 1
RE: DVD Info Pro + Nero - 9/5/2006 6:52:47 AM   
alexmacris

Hi friend! Maybe you need to update your Nero software with a newer build? usually helps to eliminate bugs

(in reply to sdm197)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> DVDInfoPro >> DVD Info Pro + Nero Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI